Valentines day

Your POV

I'm at my desk in my dorm. It's the 13th of February. Tomorrow is Valentines day. Which means tomorrow, i am not leaving my dorm. I'm just watching Netflix on my computer. Which is what I'll do all day tomorrow.

Eventually, i fall asleep at my desk.

When i wake up the next morning, i go shower and change into my chill clothes. I notice a letter on my bed. That wasn't there before i got in the shower?

Surely not.

I dry my hair off. I'll look in a few minutes. I grab my tooth brush and then toothpaste.

Okay I'm curious. I keep brushing my teeth as i grab the letter.

I open it up and read what it says.

Happy Valentines Y/n. You said you were doing nothing today, you can come do me.
Enid 💋

Holy shit. I put the letter down and go into the bathroom. I spit out the toothpaste and put my toothbrush down.

I then go grab some better clothes. I then go to Enid's dorm. I open the door and see her layed on her bed on her stomach texting someone.

"Enid?"

She turns to me and smiles.

"I didn't think you'd show." She says.

"Well it was an interesting invite. I had to see if you were being serious." I say.

"I was. And the offer is still there." She says.

"What about Wednesday?" I ask.

"Her and Xavier went off to Jericho." Enid says.

"How long do you think they'll be? 2 hours?" I ask.

"About 2 hours." Enid says.

I shut and lock the door.

"Then we better get busy." I say.

She goes red. I go sit on her bed next to her. She kisses me, putting her hands on my face. I put my hands on her thighs and squeeze a little. She lets out a soft moan into the kiss. I then pin her down onto the bed.
___________

We're layed in her bed under her covers. That was a very very busy few hours.

"Holy shit." Enid breathes out.

"I know." I say.

"You're good." She says.

"We could make it a permanent thing if you want." I say.

"I want." She says.

"Could we maybe like take a nap cos I'm so tired." I say.

"Yeah. Nap." She says.

She cuddles herself up into me and we fall asleep.

We soon started dating.

Thoughts? Late Valentines Day update but i hope you liked it regardless. Byee :)