"Watch a movie with me"

Your POV

Me and Enid are in my room at Nevermore. Wednesday refused to let us be all, in her words, 'gross and touchy' around her. So she made us go to my dorm. Which works out quite nicely cos we're cuddling and scrolling through TikTok together and she would've lost her mind with us both.

Enid, out of absolutely nowhere, gasps and sits up.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Watch a movie with me!" She exclaims.

"Okay... what movie?" I ask.

"I am begging you please watch Titanic with me." Enid says.

"No. Absolutely not." I say.

"What? Babe please." Enid says.

"I will watch absolutely any movie and any TV show with you. But i draw a very thick line at Titanic." I say.

"Why? Pleeeease!" She begs.

"Why do you wanna watch Titanic?" I ask.

"Cos it's a good film, it always makes me cry and i know you'll comfort me when i cry." Enid says.

"So basically I'll be your pillow to cry on then." I say.

"Well it's not nice if you look at it that way babe." Enid says.

I sigh.

"Fine. Put the movie on." I say.

She gasps, squeels like a giddy child and puts on the film.

We cuddle as the film plays, on my laptop might i say.

Enid's POV

I am SO HAPPY she's FINALLY agreed to watching Titanic with me. It soon gets to the bit that absolutely ruins me. It's the last scene where Jack and Rose are together by the clock surrounded by all the people who died on the ship. It kills me.

I look at Y/n. No way are her eyes watering right now!

"Y/n?"

She clears her throat.

"Yeah?"

"You're crying." I say.

"Watch the film." She says.

I smile. I soon start crying though. I cant help it. It fucking sucks. It's so sad. And for what? What reason? There is none. At all.

I put my head on Y/n's chest. Yep. She's crying. When it's finished, she turns it off and clears her throat before sitting up. I smile and watch as she wipes the tears away from her eyes pretty quickly.

She looks at me.

"You cried." I say.

"No i didn't." She says, passing me some tissues.

I grab the tissues.

"Why would i cry? I dont cry over films." Y/n says.

"Babe i could hear you crying while my head was on your chest. You, my lovely, were crying." I say.

"Okay fine and so what. It's a fucking sad ending that you didn't warn me about. You didn't warn me Jack was gunna die. You didn't warn me about the last scene. And I'm pretty sure the old Rose died in the bed at the end too! You didn't give me any warning for any of it!" She exclaims.

Aww bless.

I pull her into a hug. She hugs back

"Babe it's a really sad film. I didn't wanna spoil it for you." I say.

She sits up and prods me. Pretty hard.

"Uhm ouch." I say.

"That's for not warning me." She says.

She then kisses me.

"That's cos i feel bad for prodding you that hard." She says.

I smile.

"You're a baby." I say.

"Tell me that when you're crying my name out." She says, laying down.

I feel myself blushing.

"Okay that was unnecessary." I say.

She opens her arms. We cuddle and watch a slightly less sad film before deciding to take a nap together. Cos who doesn't love naps?

Thoughts? I watched Titanic, i lasted the WHOLE GODDAMN FILM without crying. And then the last bit by the clock just ruined me. Like absolutely destroyed me. And it does it every fucking time.

Anyways. Thoughts? Hope yall enjoyed!! ALSO! I'M DYING MY HAIR BLUE SOON. Byeee :))