"I miss her"

It's been almost 5 months since you've been kidnapped. Nobody has any clues on where you'd be. Emma has been in a completely different state since you were taken. You were grabbed while walking with Emma and carried away to a van. Never seen since. She's been in a low point since you went. She misses you more than life itself.

She's just sat on the hill you asked her out on with her knees tucked up into her chest. Jenna is sat next to her. This is the only place Emma has felt even slightly happy since you were taken. So Jenna has taken her there to just try making her slightly happy.

But it's not working.

"I miss her so much." Emma only just chokes out.

Jenna pulls her into a hug and holds her as she cries her eyes out onto Jenna's shoulder.

Months pass. It's been nearly a year since you were taken. Emma is sat on her bed. Jenna is sat with her. Emma is out of it. Her phone rings. She stopped getting hopeful over phone calls. Jenna answers it.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Is Miss Myers there by any chance? I have some good news." A detective says.

"Emma." Jenna says.

She shakes Emma back into reality.

"It's a detective with good news." Jenna says.

Emma grabs the phone with no energy in her.

"Hello." She grumbles out.

"Miss Myers i finally have some good news for you."

"Please dont lie to me." Emma says.

"We know where she is." The detective says.

Emma's face drops. Her heartbeat speeds up and she can feel her heart pounding through her chest.

"Y-you... you know where she is?" Emma asks.

"Yes we do. We know where she is. Finally. We're going to get her. We managed to tap into the security footage and found the most recent video of her. 3 days ago. As of 3 days ago, she's alive. She's in a very deadly position. She's beaten. But we're sending a very large swat team to find her. When we get her, we'll get her to the hospital and come get both you and Miss Ortega."

"Oh my god. Thank you. Thank you so much."

The call ends.

"She's alive." Emma says.

"Holy shit. She's alive?!"

"She's alive!"

About 2 hours pass and she finally gets a phone call. She rushes to answer it and puts it on speaker.

"Hello." Emma says.

"We've got her. She's in the hospital now. We're coming to pick you up."

"Thank you so much." Emma says.

The call ends.

"They have her." Emma says.

She looks at Jenna.

"Always have faith." Jenna says.

When they get to the hospital, the detectives on your case take them to your room. You're asleep and hooked up to about 700 machines.

"Is she....is she okay?" Emma asks.

"She's stable. She had a lot of injuries from the past few months. We caught the guys responsible for what happened. They're in a holding cell in prison for further questioning." One detective says.

Emma and Jenna nod. They walk in an pull 2 chairs next to your bed. Emma holds your hand for the first time in almost a year.

"We'll leave you two alone with her. But when she's been awake for a few hours, we'll have to ask her some very important questions that aid the case."

Emma nods.

"Just please go easy on her." Jenna says.

"Yeah of course."

They leave and close the door. About 3 hours pass and you're yet to wake up. Jenna is sat holding Emma's hand to comfort her while Emma is sat holding your hand, trying to coax you into waking up.

Another hour passes. Jenna goes off to get coffee's for the two which leaves you and Emma alone. Emma stands up and places a very soft kiss on your forehead. She sits back down and lets out a sad sigh. She knows she should be happy that you're here and she is. But she just wants you to wake up.

When Jenna comes back with the coffee's, they notice you moving a little. Emma notices your hand twitching.

"Y/n. Y/n wake up." Emma says.

Emma and Jenna manage to coax you into waking up. You groan a little and sit up with the help of Jenna and Emma.

"Y/n?" Emma says.

You look at her. Your eyes widen.

"How- what?" You say.

"We got you." Jenna says.

Emma hugs you. You hug back. She clings onto you for dear life.

"I've missed you so much." Emma says.

"I've missed you too." You say.

Emma sits on the bed next to you. You explain to Jenna and Emma how the last almost year has gone.

"Thank you for not giving up." You say.

"How could we?" Jenna asks.

"I wouldn't ever." Emma says.

There's a knock on the door and in walk the two detectives.

"Good to see you awake. We were a little worried you wouldn't wake up."

"Was she out when you got there?" Emma asks.

"Beaten to a pulp." One says.

"I remember what happened. Everything. I can tell you everything. Not in great detail but i can tell you everything." You say.

You spend a solid 3 hours going through everything. The detectives write it all down. When they're gone, Jenna goes off to get you a drink. Emma sits with you. She lays next to you, cuddling you. You have an arm wrapped around her.

"I missed you so much." Emma says.

"I missed you too. Every time they'd like... beat me all i would think about is just being layed with you." You say.

"You have no idea how many times i prayed for you to be okay. Every minute of ever day. Thank god Jenna was with me near enough every day because i would not have made it without her. She got me through every day. Telling me to keep faith that you'd be okay." Emma says.

"Well thank god for Jenna." You say.

You both wait for Jenna to come back. In the process of waiting, you both fall asleep. Jenna comes back in, finally, and smiles. She's thankful you're back. For Emma more than anything. She puts your drink down and leaves. She'll make sure to come by tomorrow morning. But now, she'll leave you to do what you haven't had chance to do in almost a year.

Cuddle with your girlfriend and sleep in the same bed as her.

Thoughts? I hope yous enjoyed. I'm exhausted. Work was a pain and the FUCKING DRINKS MACHINES AAAAAAA!! MCDONALDS NEED BETTER DRINK MACHINEZZZZ!!! Anyways. Happy New Year. I will post and update at 12 or as close to 12 as possible for me wishing all a Happy New Year.

Byeeee :)))