Searching for you

You're sat in the library. Studying for an exam coming up next week. Enid is walking around Nevermore looking for you, even though you left her a note. You have your phone on do not disturb as you listen to music so when Enid calls you, the call goes straight to voicemail. So, she's got Wednesday and Thing looking for you.

Wednesday walks into the library and sees you sat with your earphones in playing the music you listen to while you study. She walks over and stands in front of you. You look up and pull out an earphone.

"Hey. You good?" You ask.

"Enid is looking for you." Wednesday says.

"I left her a note on her bedside table saying i had to study today. And that if she wanted me I'm in the library." You say.

"You didn't answer her calls."

"She called?" You ask.

"Only 90 times." Wednesday says.

"My phone is on do not disturb. Nothing came through." You say, grabbing your phone.

You see about 150 missed calls. You sigh.

"Okay. Thanks Weds. I'll call Enid. She can cancel the world wide search party." You say.

Wednesday chuckles and leaves. You call Enid. She answers the phone immediately.

"Y/n?! Where have you been?!?!"

"My love i left you a note on your bedside unit. I'm in the library studying for my exam next week." You say.

"Oh... i didn't see the note..." Enid says.

"I miss you though maybe come keep me company?" You say.

"I'm on my way." Enid says.

"I love you." You say.

"I love you too." Enid says.

The call ends. Your music continues playing. When Enid gets to the library, she almost runs to you before jumping onto the table. You look up at her and smile.

"Hey baby." You say.

You turn off your music and Enid squeezes herself onto your lap.

"I would've moved my chair back so you didn't have to catch your back on the table." You say.

She doesn't answer. She kisses you instead. Which you hold no complaints to and you kiss back. It's only a quick kiss and she pulls back.

You just smile and put your hands on her waist. She smiles and wraps her arms around your neck.

"You were very comfy last night by the way." Enid says.

"Was i?" You ask.

"Yeah we were cuddling and i fell asleep after 5 minutes." Enid says.

You smile.

"Well i tell you i fell asleep at about 9." You say.

She smiles. You tilt your head slightly. She then does the same in the same direction.

"As much as i hate to say it, i really do need to study my love." You say.

She pouts.

"I know and I'm sorry. But i promise, 2 more hours and I'll stop. I've been here for 4 hours anyways." You say.

"Can i sit and watch? I like watching you study." Enid says.

"You just like staring at my lips while i sit and focus." You say.

She goes red.

"Maybe. But i missed you." Enid says, softly.

You smile.

"You're too cute." You say.

She smiles a big grin. You find that so cute.

"I could always do with the company." You say.

"Exactly." Enid says.

"Go on then. I suppose you can stay and keep me company." You tease.

Her grin widens.

"You're my favourite nerdy vampire." Enid says.

You smile.

"You're my favourite wolf." You say.

She kisses you and then climbs off of your lap. She sits in the chair next to you. She sits with her head on her arms on the table just admiring you as you study. She loves watching you study. She gets to sit next to you and just admire you for hours.

After the two hours, you both go back to Wednesday and Enid's room. Wednesday is writing her story.

"Hey Weds." Enid says.

"Hello." Wednesday says.

Thing runs over. You lift him.

"I saw the note on Enid's bedside table." Thing signs.

"Yeah." You say, slightly embarrassed by the note.

"I never saw it." Enid says.

Enid rushes to the note and reads it.

I'm going to the library to study my love so if you need me, that's where I'll be. Lsitening to music, studying and missing you. Love you <3

Enid smiles softly.

"You're too cute." Enid says.

"Shush." You say.

You both lay on her bed.

"If you two are going to watch 'Netflix' do it silently. I still have 45 minutes of my writing time remaining." Wednesday says.

"We're not watching anything. Y/n is half asleep and will fall asleep." Enid says.

She looks at you and smiles.

"Scrap will. She's asleep." Enid says.

"How is that even possible?" Wednesday asks.

"She's been studying for 6 hours. Studying for this exam she has to do." Enid says.

"What exam?" Wednesday asks, losing interest in her writing hour.

You and Wednesday are cousins. Since she figured that out she's been greatly intrigued by you.

"She said it was for Miss Thornhill but i know she's lying. I know she's been taking extra classes. I think it's physics." Enid says.

"6 hour revision session for physics. Would you like me to look into it?" Wednesday asks.

"If you dont mind. She doesn't like to worry me on these things." Enid says.

"I'll try my best." Wednesday says.

"Thank you." Enid says.

Wednesday nods and goes back to her writing hour. Enid lays on her back and just scrolls through Twitter as you sleep. She loves you a lot. She's honestly just very happy she has you in her life.

Thoughts? Bruh im fucking exhausted. McDonald's kitchen just aint it. Byee :)