Wednesday walks in on you

Enid's POV

Oh my god. Y/n has me pinned down on my bed. She's sat between my legs. With my legs wrapped around her too. God this is crazy. We've never been in this position before. She has her hands next to my head. I have my hands on her wrists. This is so attractive. The direct eye contact is killing me but i cant even convince myself to look away from her eyes.

Her eyes are gorgeous.

Recently, the sexual tension between me and Y/n has been almost unbearable. We're not dating. Which makes us never being in this position before unbelievably obvious.

We got into this position cos we were play fighting and Y/n shoved me onto my bed but, in my reactions, i grabbed her and pulled her down on top of me. And we literally haven't moved since. It's been about 5 minutes.

She's just... really attractive. It's unbearable.

And finally, after what felt like forever, she kisses me. I immediately kiss back. She soon begins to move the kiss down my jawline and to my neck. My breathing gets significantly harder to control.

I let go of her wrists and go to put my hands on her head but she pins my wrists down onto my bed and then continues what she's doing.

I know what she's doing. She's searching for my soft spot. And as she does this, i feel my ears slowly coming up. And my claws.

"Y-Y/n." I breathe out.

She stops and looks at me. She immediately notices the ears.

"Oh well that's certainly interesting." She says, in an almost teasing tone.

I let out a deep breath and lay my head back on my pillow. I hope Wednesday doesn't walk in on this. Would definitely be embarrassing.

"You wanna keep going or are you gunna wolf out on me?" Y/n asks.

"Keep going. You've got no idea how long I've been waiting for this." I say.

She smirks a little and kisses me. She lets go of my wrists. I kiss back. I put my hands under her shirt and against her stomach. I then start tugging on her shirt. She pulls back from the kiss.

"You want it off?" She teases.

I nod.

"What about yours?" She asks.

I nod again. She can completely undress me if she really wants to.

She takes off my shirt and then hers. She puts them both on the floor and kisses me again. I kiss back. She trails the kiss down to my neck again and starts leaving hickies. She sits back.

"You're so attractive." I blurt out.

She smirks a little. I feel slightly embarrassed by what I've just said.

"Well i think you're rather pretty." Y/n sahs.

I feel myself going bright red.

"Well, why dont you tell me what you want me to do then?" She teases.

"Y/n come on. Dont do this." I say.

"Well then tell me what you want me to do." Y/n says.

I kiss her. She kisses back. Holy shit. My brain is fogging over. I put my hands on her back. She sits back and unbuttons my pants.

"Wait before i do this can i pull these off?" Y/n asks.

"Yeah take em off." I say, almost desperately.

She smirks a little and pulls my pants off. Holy shit we're going there.

Holy fuck. Oh my god. She starts moving the kiss down my body. Past my neck too. Well she does show attention to my neck but holy shit she's going firther.

She starts kissing down past my stomach and to my thighs. Then the door opens. We both sit up and look at who it is. It's Wednesday.

"Knock jesus!" I yell.

"It's my room too. Lock the door." Wednesday says.

She looks at us both.

"You two were about to-"

"Yep." I say, interrupting Wednesday.

"Would you like me to leave and let you finish?" Wednesday asks.

"Yes please." I say.

"Okay. Lock the door." Wednesday says.

She leaves. Y/n stands and locks the door and then comes back to me.

She then pinned me down and we did the deed. She knows what she's doing. That's all I'm going to say on the matter.

In future situations, we locked the door.

Thoughts? Byee :)