Pretty Little Psycho

Enid's POV

Me and Weds have just gone through the most weird experience ever.

So basically, long story short, there's a girl in a cell in the secret book club basement thing.

I'm on my way to go give some food and water to her. I do the clicks and the door opens. It shuts behind me when i walk in.

"Come to visit your 'little friend' in the cage?"

I look up and see the girl stood against the bars leaning backwards.

"I'm bringing you food and water so you don't die before Weds starts questioning you." I say.

"Well, why dont you make her life easier and ask me some questions." She suggests as i pass the food and water to her through the really small gap.

I raise my brows.

"Seriously I'm bored as shit right now and there's only so much sleeping a person can do." She says.

I sigh.

"Okay fine." I say.

"Ah perfect!"

She sits down and leans back on her arms.

"Well c'mon then sit down and ask me some questions." She says.

I sigh and sit down near the cell.

"Okay fine. So what's your name? Since i never got to know it before we put you down here." I say.

"Well, seeing as you asked so nicely. The name is Y/n. And if you couldn't tell already, I'm a psychopath. Well as I've been told by people in the path." Y/n says.

A pretty little psycho though.

I nod.

"I can also read minds. Which is quite a fortunate gift because i get to shock people when they think something so.... outrageous about me. Like being a pretty little psycho?"

Of course. That's just the way my luck would have it. This girl can read minds. And yet here i am, still talking to myself.

"Inner battle much?" She teases.

"Okay I'm going now." I say, feeling incredibly embarrassed.

"Well your pretty little psycho will be here waiting for you to come back." She teases.

I feel myself blushing.

"Just dont wait too long to come back and visit me." She says, winking.

I leave the secret book club room and shake my head.

"Spent 5 minutes in there and embarrassed myself." I mutter.

I go back to mine and Wed's dorm. She looks at me.

"I was going to come looking for you. You were gone for a long time." She says.

"Yeah i embarrassed myself in front of this girl without even realising it." I say.

"How did you manage that?" Weds asks.

"Well, she told me her name and that people in the past have called her a psycho. So i, in my head might i add, said pretty little psycho. Because she's fuckin pretty. And this motherfucker read my goddamn mind. She can read minds, Wednesday!" I say.

Weds looks like she's holding back a chuckle. I just grab my pyjamas and change in the bathroom before putting on my frog hoodie and chilling in bed.

That was so goddamn embarrassing.

Thoughts? I have a frog hoodie! It's so comfortable! Byeee :)