Excited

Enid's POV

I'm stood talking to Y/n in mine and Wednesday's dorm. Wednesday is out some where doing whatever Wednesday does for fun. I'll be honest, Y/n is exceedingly attractive. There's something about her. She's just so protective over me. I really like her.

"Hey i wanna show you something." She says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Stand against that wall there." Y/n says.

I do as she says and stand against the wall. She stands in front of me and pins me to it. I stand in surprise. Holy shit. Holy shit. She has her hands on my waist, which is pinning me to the wall. Oh my god. My heart is beating through my chest.

"Pretty effective way of getting the ears to pop up." She says.

I put my hands on my head and feel them there. I go red and she smiles.

"I bet i could get you to wolf out." She says.

I dont doubt she could. Fuck i cant speak or think right now. I let go of my head and look at her. We make eye contact. Holy shit.

"You seem to be struggling there. Cat got your tongue?" She teases.

I feel myself going even redder. She smirks.

"Can i do something?"

I nod. She nods and kisses me. I kiss back. She might have gotten me to wolf out not gunna lie. She pulls back from the kiss.

"Well the 'intention' was to get you to wolf out but i wont lie, i like you." She says.

"I-I like you too." I struggle.

She smiles.

"Maybe i could take you for coffee at the Weathervain tomorrow? Just you and me?" Y/n suggest.

I nod.

"Yea-yeah. Yeah i like that idea." I say.

She smiles.

"Sounds good. I do have to go though. I'll see you later." She says.

I pull her into a kiss. Which she accepts and kisses back. Then she pulls back.

"I really do have to go now." She says.

I nod. She places a quick kiss on my lips and then leaves. Wow. Oh ny god that... wow.

Helloo i hope you enjoyed this. There'll be some Emma soon. Byeee :)