Accidentally hitting you on set

Your POV

Today is a big day. It's the final day of filming for the new movie me and Emma are in together. The movie is called 'Lovers At Heart'. It's about two girls who are head over heels in love with each other but at the same time hate each other.

We've decided to leave the best scene till last to film. And it's the good old cliché 'fighting into a kiss' scene.

It's actually the last scene in the movie. They finally accept that they like each other right at the end of the movie. After an hour and 45 minutes of pure teenage angst and emotional detachment from both girls.

So we're about to film the whole scene. We're going to improvise it all up until the dialogue after the kiss. Cos why not. Going from the heart and that.

"Okay aaaand... ACTION!"

Emma isn't supposed to actually hit me. We're stood in a way that'll make it look like she's boxed me in the face harder than Mike Tyson.

Okay and cue acting. Emma's character is called Millie. My character is called Calliope. I mean what a name.

Italics will be the acting.

Calliope and Millie go steaming into Millie's bedroom. They're very unhappy with each other. Millie grabs Calliope and slams her to the wall. She shoves Millie off.

"Get off!" Calliope yells.

"You're so fucking infuriating Calliope!" Millie yells.

They stand arguing for a minute. Calliope is driving Millie insane. So much so that Millie is getting a growing urge to hit Calliope to shut her up.

She clenches her fists.

"SHUT UP!" Millie yells.

Emma swings and fully catches me in the face. Like full connection, hard swing. Right into the nose and it knocks me off my feet. Emma immediately breaks character.

"Cut! Get a medic!" The director yells.

I sit on the floor holding my nose.

"Y/n I'm so sorry!"

"That must've been some built up rage Emma. Holy shit!" I say.

A medic comes over and kneels in front of me. My nose is pissing out blood.

"Let me see."

I take my hand off.

"Oh wow. It looks like a break. But i can't actually tell. I think you might need to go to the hospital to get it checked out."

I look at Emma. She has her hands on the back of her head and a guilty look on her face.

"I broke your nose." Emma says.

"It doesn't hurt like a broken bone so I'm assuming its not." I say.

Emma takes me to the hospital. Turns out she did break my nose. We're now back on set.

"We could work this into the movie. Calliope had a fight with someone for talking bad about Millie and got her nose broken." I say.

"I like it. Y/n you're a genius. We'll take the day off and come back tomorrow. Don't touch your nose." The director says.

I nod and go to the hotel we're all staying in. While I'm chilling out on the sofa and watching my laptop, a knock hits my door. I check who it is. Emma. So i open the door.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey."

"You wanna come in?" I ask.

She nods. I let her in and lock the door behind her. We sit on the sofa and watch my laptop together.

"So i was thinking, since we're filming the kiss tomorrow and haven't practiced it yet, why dont we give it a go?" Emma asks.

"Y'know you could've just asked to kiss me." I say.

She goes bright red. We kissed. It was awesome. We spent the rest of the day in my hotel just chilling out together. What a day.

Damn. Emma out here breaking your damn nose. Lol that's so silly. Anyways. Hope yall enjoyed. Byeeee :)