"God you annoy me!"

Enid's POV

God she's so annoying. But she's so cute. But ugh she's so annoying. But she's so cute. She's so adorable. She just walks around smiling and being all... Y/n. She's so cute. But oh my god she's so annoying! But she's so cute.

God I'm so confused!

"-and i dont know if i wanna kiss her or wanna punch her!" I exclaim.

I look at Thing.

"Why not both?" Thing signs.

I go red.

"Cos surely that's not how it works." I say.

"Yes it is. Ask Bianca. She wants to kiss and hit Xavier." Thing signs.

"Well that's them... I'm me and Y/n is..... Y/n. She's so.... wow." I say.

I feel myself blushing at the thought of her.

"You like her. You want to kiss her. But you want to punch her." Thing signs.

I whine and flop down next to him.

"The hell do i do, Thing?" I ask.

I look at him.

"Go talk to her. Try not to get too flustered. Just talk to her." Thing signs.

"Now?"

"Yes now." Thing signs.

I sigh and sit up. I nod. I change and stand in front of Thing.

"What do you think?" I ask.

"Put a jacket over the shirt." Thing signs.

I grab the jacket that i received for my secret santa. It's a beautiful jacket.

"Okay. Thing, if Weds asks just tell her where i am." I say.

"Why wouldn't i?" Thing signs.

"I dunno! I gotta go!"

I leave the dorm. I go find Y/n. She's stood in a corner painting. She and Xavier paint the walls sometimes. Y/n more than him.

Okay. Deep breaths.

I walk over to her and stand next to her.

"Nice painting." I say.

Why would i open with that?! I notice her smile.

"Thanks. Nice jacket." Y/n says.

I feel myself blushing. Why am i blushing? It's a jacket.

"Thank you. I got it for secret santa. But i have no idea who got me for secret santa. It's been a secret the whole time." I say.

"You like the jacket?" Y/n asks.

"Yeah. A lot." I say, suddenly feeling protective over my jacket.

"Well then it's a good thing i picked that one and not the other one. Went with my gut and picked the first one." Y/n says.

I frown.

"You got me for secret santa?" I ask.

"Yeah. Xavier got you and i got Ajax so he asked me to switch. Problem was i had no idea about you or what clothing style you like to wear so i had to just hope and pray you liked jackets. And more specifically that one." Y/n says.

I feel myself blushing again.

"You put a lotta thought into it then." I say.

"Took me a week. It was genuinely annoying me." Y/n says.

We start hanging out together. We spend literally every day for 3 weeks together. Not spending any time apart.

She's teaching me how to paint how she does.

"No no you're doing it wrong." She says.

"Why cant i do it like this?" I ask.

"Cos you asked me to show you how i paint and that's now how i paint." Y/n says.

"Yeah but why can't it be?" I ask.

"Because it's not?" Y/n says, in a questioning tone.

"Yeah well it should be." I say.

"No cos that's two entirely different art styles Enid." Y/n says.

"They're literally the same." I say.

"In what world?" Y/n asks.

"This one." I say.

"Well it isn't. Not in this universe." Y/n says.

"I mean it is. There's literally no difference." I say.

This spirals quickly into an argument. Fuck it.

I kiss her. She stands surprised. The kiss is more of a peck on the lips. Which lasts a little longer than 4 seconds.

I stand looking at her.

"God you annoy me." I say.

She raises her eyebrows.

"So much that i made you kiss me?" Y/n asks.

"To shut you up." I state simply.

"Cos i annoy you." Y/n teases.

I roll my eyes.

"Dont be like that. I'm not that annoying." Y/n says.

I raise an eyebrow.

"No I'm sorry yeah but you start and argument with me and then kiss me?" Y/n says.

She goes on a long winded ramble. That's it! I've had enough! I kiss her and i mean really kiss her. I put my hands on her face more towards the back of her head.

She kisses back and puts her hands on my waist. Then pins me to a desk. I put my hands behind me on the desk. She then starts moving the kiss down my jawline and to my neck. I let my head fall backwards.

"God you're so annoying." I breathe out.

"So much so that we're making out." She says against my neck.

I go red and dont answer. She keeps kissing my neck. She soon finds my soft spot and this is when she begins to leave hickies.

She leaves hickies on my soft spot. And around the rest of my neck. Y/n Y/l/n is giving me hickies! Oh my god I'm so telling Thing!

I feel myself getting hot. God this is so attractive.... what if Thing's right? I might like her. I'm kidding I'm head over heels for her.

While she litters my neck in hickies, the door swings open. She pulls back and we see Wednesday.

"Uhm..." I say.

"I was looking for Xavier. Also, be back to the dorm before 9pm. You know how dangerous it is out here." Wednesday says.

"I'll have her back by 9 Wednesday." Y/n says.

"Good."

She leaves.

"Now, where were we?" Y/n says.

She kisses me. I kiss back. I've known Y/n for 3 weeks and we did the deed in her painting shack. Lets just hope Xavier doesn't walk in on us doing that.

Thoughts? I had this one wrote up before i had to leave for work. Hope yous liked it. Byeee :)‎