Laughing in an argument

Emma's POV

Me and Y/n are arguing right now. Granted, it is incredibly stupid. And Y/n isn't taking it seriously. And that's just pissing me off even more.

"Will you just take this seriously?!" I exclaim.

"Babe this is a silly argument i cant help it." Y/n says.

"What is wrong with you?" I say.

She smiles and just laughs. She shakes her head.

"Absolutely nothing. I just cant take this seriously because it's just stupid." Y/n says.

I throw out the wildest accusation that even I'm double thinking about.

"Yeah well maybe you're not taking us seriously then." I say.

She lets out the most outrageous laugh I've heard.

"Oh my god. Now that's ridiculous bulshit and even you know that. I think you and i both know how serious I'm taking our relationship." Y/n says.

"Yeah i don't know where that came from." I say.

She smiles. I cant help but smile. I shake my head. Then let out a laugh.

"I'm sorry." I say.

She pulls me into a hug, still smiling. I hug back and lay my head on her chest.

"I honestly don't know where it came from." I say.

"I know don't worry. I forgive you." Y/n says.

I nod.

"Why dont you and me go chill on the sofa and watch some complete shit on the TV. Find some absolutely terrible Netflix movie to watch." Y/n suggests.

"Yeah i like the sound of that." I say.

We go sit down on the sofa and watch some dogsbite movie on Netflix. We pick it apart and laugh at how cringe it is. I do actually feel really bad for the argument but I'll make it up to her. She's just a bit silly sometimes is all.

Thoughts? Byeeee :)