'ATTENTION!!'

You're sat on your sofa. Emma is layed bored out of her mind. You're playing games and have been for the past 5 hours. She never cares. She loves watching you play but she's just so bored. She wants attention. The reason she never cares is because you always give her attention while you game.

But not this time.

See this is a brand new game. You're clocking the game in one day. Emma knows you do things like this and she finds it cute to be fair. She normally gets you snacks and drinks every now and then. Which you always respond by smiling, thanking her and placing a soft and quick kiss on her lips.

Today, all you'll do is smile and thank her. She pouts every time and sits down. You're 3/4 of the way through the game. Emma is layed upside down on the sofa next to you watching you play. You're sat back against the sofa as you play.

"No no no."

She sighs and rolls her eyes softly. You dont even notice this. During a cut scene, she sits up and looks at you.

"ATTENTION!!!" She yells.

You jump and look at her.

"Baby what's wrong?" You ask.

"I WANT SOME ATTENTION PLEEEEEEASE!!" Emma exclaims.

"My love 15 more minutes is all i ask for." You say.

"If you swear on me to give me attention when you're done." Emma says.

"Swear on you." You say, holding out your pinkie.

She wraps hers around yours and sits and watches you finish off the game. When you finish the game, you turn the game off and open your arms. She lays on top of you. Shortly after, you both fall asleep on the sofa watching a movie on Netflix.

Probably gunna be the last regular update from now on ima be really busy with work and college. Byee :)