First kiss

Enid's POV

I'm on a picnic date with my girlfriend Y/n. We're sat on Crackstone's Crypt island. Sat outside the crypt. Kinda. We're near the river. We've been dating for about 5 months. We've been taking it slow because the last time Y/n dated someone, she got her heart absolutely shattered into a million pieces.

Completely broke her heart. So we've been taking it slow. It's been a process for sure but we've progressed. It took Y/n about 3 weeks to get comfortable with holding hands with me but it's sorta been a breeze since then.

Except for one aspect. We haven't had our first kiss yet. I don't wanna push for anything that she's not ready for and she said when we started dating that it's gunna take her a while to get comfortable with the idea of it but she will eventually.

We've been kinda building it up actually. Getting more comfortable with each other. So much so that Y/n asked me out on a date. First date too.

So it's going really good right now. We didn't go on a date before we started dating. But we're doing it now. It's nearly been 6 months. It's crazy.

We're on a lil picnic date together.

"This is so nice." I say.

"Yeah this is really nice. You look pretty." Y/n says.

I smile and look at her.

"Thank you. You look really nice." I say.

She smiles and looks at me.

"Thank you for agreeing to come out with me." Y/n says.

"I'm your girlfriend. If you ask me on a date of course I'm gunna agree." I say.

Y/n smilss a little and looks away from me. We just sit and talk. We move closer to each other and just sit next to each other. Y/n is leaning back on her arms. I have one knee up and one leg out. Also leaning back on my arms.

I have a hand on Y/n's, our fingers locked together. I also have my head on her shoulder, Y/n has her head on mine. We're just sitting and talking together.

While we talk, Y/n lifts her head. I look up at her.

"Y'know... i really wanna kiss you right now." Y/n says.

I smile.

"Do it." I say.

Y/n smiles and kisses me, closing her eyes. I kiss back, closing mine. It's a soft but deep kiss. I'll be honest i am really enjoying this right now.

We kiss until we run out of oxygen and then we pull back, resting our heads together.

"Wow... that's the best kiss I've ever had in my life." Y/n says.

I smile.

"What can i say? I'm just the best." I say.

Y/n smiles.

"You really are the best. I don't think you have any idea." Y/n says.

My smile widens.

"I really like you." I say.

"I really like you too." Y/n says.

We kiss again, closing our eyes again. The best kisses come with closed eyes. It's just a fact. She puts her spare hand on my face and pulls me closer to her. I move closer and put my spare hand on her wrist.

We pull back and just sit together. We end up going back to Nevermore and to Y/n's dorm. We sit on her bed and cuddle while watching movies on her laptop.

I really liked today.

Hello!! Thoughts? Lemme know! Byeeee :)