Boat

Just quickly. Little change up in ideas for this one. Goin back in time bitches. Boats built like the mf Titanic. Early 1900's fr. Emma is a 1st Class passenger. You're a 3rd class passenger who got exceedingly lucky getting tickets for the ship.

The year is 1910. New Cruise Liner by the name of Arcadia is set to sail in almost half an hour.

Emma Myers, a top class citizen from America, is boarding the ship. She's walking up the passage and looks to her left and happens to spot two young people sprinting towards the ship. She tears her eyes away and boards the ship, followed closely by her mother and sister.

You're sprinting towards the 3rd class entry way of the ship hoping to get there with your best friend before the She sets sail.

And you do.

"Hey wait! Wait! We're passengers!"

You and your best friend run to the edge of the walkway for the entrance.

"Tickets please before you board."

You pass the two tickets to the gentleman at the door.

"Have you been checked for lice?"

"Yes. We're clear." You lie.

You're both clear but you never went for the check.

"Come aboard. And quickly." He says.

You both jump the distance and run onto the ship.

"Haha!!! We're on the ship! Maddie we're here!" You exclaim.

Your best friend laughs and hugs you as you both run down the hall.

You both tend to cross dress. Quite a lot. It's fun for you both. You both have some masculine features so you never get caught. Ever.

The two of you finally get to your room. It's an empty room with 4 beds, two bunk beds.

A few hours pass. You're sat on the main deck with your drawing book and a reading book to pass the time. Your best friend, Maddie, is in the room asleep. She snores so you had to get out.

You're at the bow. You put your books away and stand right at the edge and look over. Just looking at the water. You feel an immense happiness as you watch the Dolphins by the boat jumping.

"Be careful not to lean to far."

You turn and see the most gorgeous woman you've ever layed eyes on in your entire life just stood mere feet from you.

"I had a friend who leaned over to admire the Dolphins just as you are. I say had as in past tense. He leaned over too far and plummeted into the water."

"Well, ma'am, i have been on enough boats in my life to know not to lean too far over the edge. I also know how cold the water below is." You say.

She smiles and approaches you.

"You have a unique style, to say you are a woman. Try not to get too unique. One could get arrested for dressing in such a style." She says.

"With all respect, ma'am, me and my friend have been doing this since we were 12." You say.

"Aha so you know how to get away with it, it would appear." She says.

"That would appear correct, ma'am." You say.

"Please, call me Emma." She says.

"That's a fancy name. No wonder you're 1st Class." You say.

She chuckles.

"It's hardly the fanciest first class name I've ever heard." Emma says.

"Well it is certainly one of the fanciest i have heard. And certainly after spending a mere 6 hours aboard this simply beautiful ship." You state.

She smiles.

"I never caught your name." She says.

"Y/n. Y/n Y/l/n." You say.

Emma frowns.

"I've heard of your family name, Y/n. You have had a big business in the past, correct?" Emma asks.

"Maybe 40 or 50 year ago or so. Yes. But the business collapsed in after my grand-father passed. My grand-mother, bless her heart, couldn't carry the business and there was no male to carry it on. So the business collapsed. By the time my father came into the picture, the business was too far gone. It would've cost over £10,000 to get it up and running again. My father simply did not have the money for it." You say.

"My father told me about your family business." Emma says.

"I've heard plenty a story of how my family business has become an important factor in needing a male in the family to carry the family business on." You say.

"It's kept many businesses afloat." Emma says.

You nod.

"So, what's a woman of your class doing talking a person of my class?" You ask.

"Well, i saw you leaning over the edge and i thought i ought to warn you." Emma says.

"Well how considerate of you. Thank you, ma'am." You say.

She spots the two books hanging from your pockets. You look at where her gaze is.

"I was here to get away from my friend, Maddie. She's asleep in our room but she snores like a gentleman and it's quite hard to read." You say.

"What's the other book, the bigger one?" Emma asks.

"I draw. Spend a lot of time doing it." You say.

You hand her your book and she stands marvelled as she flips through the pages.

"They're all women. Naked women at that." Emma says.

"France is pretty open to a lot of things. I've drawn my best pictures there everytime." You say.

"Wow. For a p-"

She looks up from her book to you.

"Uh... person of lacking money, you travel a lot." Emma says.

You chuckle.

"Feel free to call me poor. I do it enough myself." You say.

She seems to blush a little. You smile.

"One of the days, i could draw you if you'd like. Anyway that you like." You say.

"Well, how about you come to dinner tonight? I could introduce you to my family." Emma says.

"Oo i might have to skip that. I dont think your poshy posh mother would appreciate you spending much time with someone of the likes of me. The name Y/l/n carries a lot of negativity in it." You say.

Emma hums.

"Maybe. Well, i suppose i will see you around the ship sometime then." Emma says, handing you back your drawing book.

You nod.

"It's a pretty large boat. Do you reckon?" You ask.

"A woman such as you would be very hard to miss." She says.

You smile. She holds her hand out to you. You stand a little confused.

"This is where you would take my hand and place a kiss on it." Emma says

"Ah. You see I'm new to this." You say, taking her hand and placing a soft kiss on her knuckles.

She smiles.

"To say you're new to this, you're good. I shall indeed be seeing you around." Emma says.

You smile and she walks off.

"Wow." You say to yourself.

You lean against the bars and just smile.

Thoughts? I'm definitely making a part two. HEAVILY based off of Titanic but I'm saying it now, this ship is not sinking. Byee :)