Mr and Mrs Shekhawat

By the time morning arrived Sanyukta was woke up by her alarm, which she had set up last night to reach her office meeting on time.

The moment she opened her eyes found Randhir’s one arm over her as he was sleeping beside her with one of his legs over her blanket.

Glancing at him she could see how peacefully he was sleeping ,hence not to disturb his sleep she slowly started lifting his hand up from her ,
only to hear a throat clear from near the door.

On looking up she found Vidushi standing near the door step with her familiar smirk on her lips eyeing her only.

“good morning.”

Vidushi said in a slight hint of tease in her tone ,and sanyukta instantly dropped Randhir’s hand sitting up straight on the bed quickly.

“vidushi vo....tum niche thin a parth ke sath toh ye yahin so gaya.”

Sanyukta explained pointing at his sleeping torso and watched Vidushi flashing a grin.

“per mai toh raat me bhi ayi thi yahan sone.tum dono already so gaye the.”

“huh?
Per Randhir ne kaha tum aur parth....”

Before sanyukta could complete Vidushi interrupted her.

“it’s okay sanyukta.mai yahan soun ya niche kya fark padta hai.

Tum dono aram se soye na.?”

“aesa kuch nahi hai.tum kuch aur soch ....”

“subah subah kitni baat karni hai tum ko?

Shanti se sone ni deti."

Randhir murmured shifting his body on the bed and pulled the blanket over himself to get some more sleep,while vidushi spoke up.

“good morning to you too Shekhawat.”

The voice grabbed his attention making him look out of the blanket and found vidushi waving at him.

“subah subah tumhe dekh liya kaisa good morning.”

He groaned falling back on the pillow,only to receive another pillow thrown at his head from his side.

“Behave.”

Sanyukta chirped in a pointed tone.

“mere liye toh kabhi itna possessive nahi hui.”

He frowned getting up,that earned a chuckle from vidushi.

“Tumne mujhe raat ko jhuth kyun bola ki parth,vidushi niche room me .....busy hain.?”

Sanyukta raised her brows.

“maine kahan jhuth bola,vo fight kar rahe the aur mai disturb na karun issliye yahan agaya."

“tumne fight kar rahe the ye bola nahi tha.”

“per mera matlab toh wohi tha.ab tum “kuch” ka matlab kuch aur nikal ke sidha wahan chali jaogi toh meri kya galti Agarwal?

They were fighting,ask her.”

He pointed a finger at Vidushi ,who was still standing near the doorstep leaning on the door with her arms folded across her chest.

“you mean vo fight jo tumne jaan bujh ke start karwaya tha aur hum dono ladh rahe the? “

Vidushi gave him a pointed look,thus he rolled his eyes getting off the bed.

“you think i’m that much free psycho?

mujhe bahut kaam hai office me.

Kashyap kahan hai.?”

"Vo subah office chala gaya."