A truth

Randhir quickly dropped his hand from Sanyukta's forearm, who distanced herself roaming eyes around awkwardly, as Nirman entered in still eyeing the duo.

"Uh Mr Nirman maine file sign kardiya hai, i will take a leave now. "

Randhir chirped adjusting his coat before walking out of the cabin, without waiting for Nirman's reply or glancing at Sanyukta's direction.

"umm.. Sir vo files ready hogaye hain, mai wohi rakhne ayi thi. "

Sanyukta spoke after a few minutes of silence, and watched Nirman nodding his head.

"okay. "

She was about to leave from there ,when Nirman spoke up halting her steps.

"Sanyukta.? "

"yes sir.? "

She stood idly facing him.

"what was going on?

Mr shekhawat and you.? "

Nirman sounded curious, yet puzzled, and noticed Sanyukta's face turning blank at his question.

"sir vo... "

Sanyukta paused herself not knowing what to say, and how to say.

"vo.. actually we got in to argument.

Uh.. He was questioning my work, and i became a little angry so.. "

She lied hoping he would be convinced en to her luck  it worked.

"what?

Maine tumhe kitni baar kaha hai sanyukta, Mr shekhawat iss project ke liye kitne important hain, aur unse arguments mat karo.

I'm warning you Sanyukta agar tumhari wajah se meri project me koi problem hua toh i will not spare you. "

Nirman spoke gritting his teeth angrily.

"sorry sir dubara ni hoga. "

She appologized lowering her lashes, en heard Nirman's curt words.

"Leave. "

Nodding slowly at him she took a leave from his cabin, when a breathe of relief escaped from her lips.

That was close.!!

She thought gritting her teeth at Randhir's previous act and there was the regret for not able to reply him back.

--------
As Randhir entered his office building the only thing his mind surrounded with was what happened in Nirman's cabin.

Did he hear all their conversation?

Will he ask sanyukta about it?

Even if he will ask, what she would reply?

Needless to say apart from the professionalism he didn't like Nirman a bit.

That man is always rude to all except to those who are in the favour of his profit, and not to forget extra rude to Agarwal all the time.

For a moment he felt bad for leaving her alone ,en deal with Nirman's questions but then he made himself snap out of it.

"uski problem hai vo khud sambhale. "

Murmuring to himself he went on receiving greets on his way,  his secretary approached him with his fixed schedule for the day, just when his phone rang with Sanaya's number.

"Hello. "

He chirped pressing the phone to his ear.

"Morning Randhir, kahan ho tum.? "