Shekhawat

Randhir parted his lips to scold her for being careless,but on remembering their current mode of relation he spoke out a taunt instead.

“girte padte aaj bhi mujhpe depend karne ki adat gayi nahi tumhari Agarwal.”

She blinked her eyes from him on realising he had already left her hand but it was her ,who was holding back him ,hence she quickly distanced herself regaining her composure.

“thank you ,but i  hadn’t  asked for your help.”

She chirped straight looking up to him.

“vo kya hai na charity karne ki adat hai meri,tumhe toh pata hi hoga.

After all sari charity tumse hi toh shuru kiya tha.”

He narrowed his gaze with a chuckle,making her stare at him blankly.

“achha hoga agar aap ye quality kisi aur ke liye dikhaye,aapse help lene ki adat meri chhut chuki hai.”

Ranhir gave her a pointed look just when his gaze fell on other employees  approaching the lift ,thus  he started walking away deciding to drop the topic but not before muttering.

“still the ungrateful.”

“still the asshol.”

She too muttered under her breathe grabbing his attention.

“excuse me.?”

“you are excused.”

Giving a final look  to him she walked past towards the hall,avoiding meeting the curious eyeballs on her way.

Randhir walked straight to Nirman’s office to discuss what he was called for in the early morning ,since he certainly didn’t like the encounter he had just with Her.

Sanyukta was working on her desk when she noticed Randhir coming  out of Nirman’s cabin probably to attend a call ,since his mobile was near his ear as he tried to talk.

“Haan Sanaya.?”

Randhir chirped over the call after receiving the call,even though he tried to ignore the continuous calls in the middle of his discussion with Nirman .

“randhir sorry mai tumhe disturb kar rahi hun,but it’s kind of urgent.”

Sanaya blabbered from the other end.

“hmm..bolo.”

“tumhe maine kaha tha na ek badi fashion brand  ke liye mujhe as a brand ambassador karne ke liye baat kar rahe hain?

Unhone aaj mujhe bulaya hai, Kya tum mere sath chaloge wahan.? "

Sanaya pouted .

"err actually Sanaya mai ek jaruri kaam pe hun."

He sighed.

"i know but Randhir can you please come?

I need you there by my side, please.? "

Sanaya sounded like pleading, hence Randhir rubbed his temple finally giving up.

"okay i will try, but not sure. "

"I'm sure you will make time.

Bye and thank you. "

Sanaya beamed before disconnecting the call meanwhile Randhir waa about to turn to leave, but stopped on noticing Sanyukta eyeing at his direction.

She cleared her throat looking away from him, thus he sighed deeply before walking back in to Nirman's cabin.

---------------
"So team i have discussed some changes in the structure since Mr Kashyap couldn't come, so work according to it. "