Hunt

Finding Randhir's eyes on her sanyukta composed herself clearing her throat, then turned her head to vidushi.

"mai kuch order kar deti hun. "

"mai kar chuki hun. "

Vidushi replied showing her mobile screen indicating she had already ordered pizza.

"Aur ye sab kaun khayega.? "

Randhir interrupted in between them, raising a brow.

"Sab pack kardo ghar le jayenge, sir. "

Sanyukta murmured twisting her lips,which went well heard to him.

"I heard that. "

He narrowed his gaze at her.

"You were supposed to. "

Came her quick retort, then she walked away from the dining table.

By the time the pizza arrived sanyukta was back on her work ,while Randhir sat beside her scrolling through his phone and vidushi was cleaning up the dining table from the wastage  dishes.

“yukkk…”

Both Randhir and sanyukta  snapped their heads at vidushi’s direction as she gagged over the black pasta bowl before throwing a glare at him.

“baaki sab ka thik  hai per pasta ke sath achha nahi kiya tumne.

Really shekhawat your cooking sucks.”

“as if you are a masterchef.”

Randhir taunted her back before adding quickly.

“pehli baar khana banaya tha  toh thoda kharab banega hi.”

“what?

Tumne pehli baar khana banaya ? aur direct humpe experiment kiya.?”

Sanyukta we need to see a doctor.”

Vidushi gasped.

“really ?

Ek toh maine pehli baar kitchen me kuch try kiya sirf Agarwal ke…*pause* ke liye nahi tum dono ke liye aur tum aese baat kar rahi ho?

So ungrateful.”

He chided ,meanwhile Sanyukta kept mum only listening to their conversation.

“right ungrateful for keeping us hungry. "

Vidushi flashed a mocking smile,continuing speaking.

"on a serious note apni mom ko bolke khana banana kyun ni sikh lete?

At least ek kaam thik se karoge. "

The moment the words slipped out of her mouth, vidushi regretted it,whereas Sanyukta snapped her eyes up to vidushi then Randhir, who looked blankly at her friend.

Vidushi bit her lip shooting a appologizing look to sanyukta, meanwhile Sanyukta spoke up breaking the awkward silence.

"umm vidushi call karke puchho kahan tak pahuncha pizza. "

"uh haan. "

Vidushi scurried away from there in nano seconds, hence Randhir averted his gaze from her lowering his lashes a little.

There wasn't a single day after college he didn't miss his parents.

It was just that they took Sanyukta's side at that time when he was angry over her and walked out from their relationship,en his parents defending her instead of understanding his situation hadn't gone well with him.