The Meet

"Mr shekhawat is anything wrong.? "

Nirman enquired seeing Randhir absentminded throughout the meeting.

"umm no. "

Randhir shook his head clearing his throat ,and pretended looking into some files to avoid any further question.

"err I think we should take a break for an hour.

Mr shekhawat, I have arranged lunch for you, please come. "

Nirman announced standing up from his seat.

"no no it's alright. I will leave.. "

Randhir started shaking his head, but was interrupted by Nirman himself.

"No no Mr shekhawat I request, please. "

Giving up on his request Randhir stood up accompanying him towards the exit of the conference hall,while others too left the hall to have their lunch.

After some half and hour Randhir came walking back to the hall to get his mobile he had left earlier, but stopped in the mid way as soon as his gaze fell on the table.

Sanyukta was fast asleep on her chair, leaning over the table with files underneath her cheek en his forehead creased at the scenario.

Even though his mind reminded him to take the mobile from the table and leave, but he kept standing there looking inbetween the door and her, then at his wristwatch.

Few minutes left for the lunch time to get over.

Suddenly the loud ring of his mobile in the silent room made Sanyukta snap out from her peaceful nap en she rubbed her eyes staring at the mobile in front of her eyes confusingly.

Her confusion didn't last long finding Randhir walking forward and took the mobile in his hand, then left without glancing at her direction for once.

She sighed rubbing her eyes yet again, before glancing at the wall clock realising it was the time for the meeting to be resumed, hence she had no option left except straightening herself waiting for others to arrive.

Randhir shut the door at his back, glancing at his phone screen which was still ringing, flashing Sanaya's name on the screen, and he quickly swiped the answer button.

"Hello.? "

"Hi. Are you busy.? "

Sanaya asked in a sweet voice from the other end.

"nahi, bolo Kya baat hai.? "

"vo Randhir mai soch rahi thi ki hum bahut dino se apne apne kaam me busy hain, thik se time bhi ni de paa rahe hain ek dusre ko,toh aaj ek chance hai.

Actually mere ek friend ne recently ek resturant open kiya hai, aur maine hum dono ke liye booking bhi ki hai, a romantic candlelight  dinner .

So will you join me.? "

"sure.

But ek problem hai Sanaya, yahan bahut kaam hai so mai ghar wapas ni jaa sakta tumhe pick karne. "

"oh.

No problem Randhir, I will drive to there by my own.

Tum bas wahan pahunch jaana, I will message you the address. "

"okay. I will be there. "

"great. See you then.

Bye. Love you. "

Randhir heard her chirping before the call was ended from the other end.

--------------
Once after finishing his work he drove to the place sanaya had messaged him for dinner, and when he reached the resturant sanaya was already present there near their reserved table.