Visiting her house

Sanyukta stood stunned for a moment as Randhir kissed her angrily, but just a  second later he felt a sudden push followed by a hard slap making his head turn to the side way.

From Under the spell of anger till the slap he realized his action all of a sudden en a wave of guilt washed over his face.

uppering lashes up to her face he found  tears rolling down to both of her cheeks and his eyes got  shut that instant.

"mujhse nahi toh atleast apni girlfriend se loyal rehna sikho shekhawat. "

"mera vo... "

He started speaking but she  raised her hand up in a motion to stop ,silencing the rest of his words.

"save it.

The last you can do something for me is to stay away from me and my life. "

She sniffed wiping away her wet cheeks, recomposing her posture, then picked up her mobile from the ground before walking out  of  the room, without glancing at him for once.

Randhir released a sharp breath raking a hand through his hair clearly remembering the pain in her eyes then punched the nearby wall angrily.

There Sanyukta sat down on her chair putting the files on her desk ,reminiscing his words , act few minutes ago and a trail of tear rolled down to her cheek, which she wiped away quickly before any could notice it ;

unaware of Randhir watched her stopping on his way to Nirman's cabin and he gulped unnecessarily looking away.

Nirman was discussing something with parth, when Randhir barged in grabbing their attention.

"Mr Nirman, sorry but i have to leave right now for an urgent work. "

"Mr shekhawat is everything okay.? "

Nirman questioned noticing something off about him.

"umm yeah.

Maybe we can have the meeting in evening. "

Randhir spoke clearing his throat and left without waiting for Nirman's further reply.

Parth and Nirman exchanged a confused look but didn't press the matter further, then parth stood up to leave.

"okay Mr Nirman ab meeting toh ni horaha hai toh mai chalta hun. "

"umm okay Mr Kashyap meeting ka schedule mai aapko message kardunga. "

"okay. "

Parth walked out of the cabin stopping by Sanyukta's desk, who seemed lost somewhere.

"sanyukta.? "

"sanyukta.? "

He tried again, yet got no reply in return.

Sanyukta was snapped out of her thoughts feeling being shaken, and she jolted her lashes up to find Parth staring down at her quizzically.

"kya hua?

Kahan khoi hui ho.? "

He narrowed his gaze, not failing notice her sniffing a little.

"kuch nahi vo err aese hi. "

She replied moving her gaze randomly on her desk pretending to act normal.

"uh.. Sanyukta sab thik hai.? "

Parth sounded concerned this time.

"ha.. Haan sab thik hai.

Achha meeting start hogaya kya?

Ye files dene the boss ko. "

"nahi meeting cancel hogaya actually.