executing the plan

Randhir sat putting his fist over his mouth with his elbow on the armrest of the chair of the room ,where parth was too seated at his front along with NIrman’s whole team.

Sanyuka came walking in followed by Joy with a number of files in their hands which she put on the table forwarding one to Nirman ,who passed her a cold look before taking the file from her.

As she was about to take a seat beside Tanya Nirman slammed the file down on the table grabbing everyone’s attention.

“sanyukta ye vo file ni hai jo maine kaha tha  lane ke liye.”

“ji.?”

Sanyukta stood puzzled taking the file in her hand and rechecked it.

It was indeed the wrong file.

“uh sorry sir ,ye file  mai   leke aya tha,aapki desk pe  tha   toh mujhe laga  yahi file hai .”

Joy chirped guiltily.

“still tumhe mujhe dene se pehle check karna chahiye tha sanyukta.

Maine tumhe incharge issliye ni banaya hai kit um itni irresponsibility se kaam karo,aur har baar mai tumhari galtiyon ko nazar andaz karun.

Ek kaam thik se hota nahi ,aur time waste karti raho hamesha.”

Nirman continue scolding her furiously ,while she stood quietly lowering her head down.

Parth had his brows furrowed at Nirman en the moment he tried to  stood up to support sanyukta,sumit beside him pulled his hand back motioning to his front through his eyes.

Being confused parth followed his gaze which were directed at Randhir at their front ,who had his jaw clenched yet his face looked calm,like the calmness before the storm arrives ,making parth lean back on his chair exhaling a breathe of relief.

This was the Randhir singh shekhawat he wanted to witness,and waited for him to just explode.

“you are really good for no....”

“THAT’S ENOUGH.!”

Nirman was suddenly interrupted by the loud voice coming from Randhir with his tone seemed very unusual,the tone he was hearing for the first time.

"Mr she..."

"Enough of your nonsense Mr Nirman.

Ye koi college nahi hai jo har waqt aap employees ko  dantte rahe aur mai yahan baithke dekhta rahun.

Agar project ko chhod ke apko baaki sab kaam karna hai toh next time mujhe yahan bulake mera time waste na kare toh achha hai. "

Sanyukta along with her colleagues eyed him in surprise as he spat out every word in a go before storming out of the room, ignoring Nirman's attempt to call him back.

"Randhir sir ko suddenly kya hogaya.? "

Joy murmured near Tanya's ear, to which she shrugged keeping mum.

Sanyukta being too taken back sat down not missing the disappointment flashing on Nirman's face followed by a cold glare towards her  that meant for 'You caused this' making her gulp a little.

-------

"so tum keh rahe ho Shekhawat ne Sanyukta ke khadoos boss ko 2 baat sunaya, kyunki vo sanyukta ko daant raha tha.? "

Vidushi cocked her brow over the call, since parth explained her whole thing that happened few minutes ago in the conference room.

"are you sure.? "