Warning

Randhir sat on his knees emotionless for a moment on realising no one else but sanyukta was locked in the heat room,which was filled with smoke by then.

"san... Sanyukta ek ek min mai kuch karta hun. "

He stood up that instant searching for an object to break through the glass ,but found none,much to his dismay.

After a min of search he got an iron rod near a corner,bringing it near the heat room and tried hitting the glass but it didn't break or buzz.

Raking fingers through his hair frustratedly  he bent down to Sanyukta's level tapping on the glass with sweat beads rolling down from his temple.

"Sanyukta don't give up please, peon keys laane gaya hai tab tak please don't give up. "

He ranted continuously knocking on the glass ,yet Sanyukta couldn't respond even though she wanted to.

She forced her eyelids to open then shut it with her lips turning dry with each passing second en she couldn't breathe properly.

"Sanyukta. "

Randhir kept on calling her name but in vain.

Just then the peon came running inside with a bunch of keys in his hand and forwarded them to Randhir.

"sir mujhe ye sab Nirman sir ke drawyer me mila, inme se kaunsa wala hai mujhe ni pata. "

"are you fucking serious?

Ye sare keys try karne tak uski halath kya hogi? "

Randhir fumed glaring him hard.

"vo vo.. Nirman sir ne phone kiya tha aur vo arahe hain. "

The pepn stuttered hoping this news would lessen his anger, instead found him already starting to try the keys one after another.

"ek kaam karo pehle power switch off karo, go fast. "

Randhir ordered him turning his mobile flash on, as the peon ran away from there to obey his order.

Randhir's hands were almost shaking as he  inserted the keys stealing glances at Sanyukta, with his breath almost stuck in his throat.

A breathe of relief escaped from his lips as the door lock finally clicked thus he didn't waste time in pulling it open and before  Sanyukta's unconscious figure could touch the ground he summoned her in his arms making her head rest on his chest.

"sanyukta?

Sanyukta wake up. "

He patted her cheek lightly,caressing both of her hands which had burnt marks before scooping her in his arms making his way towards the exit.

Once after reaching near his car he made her lay securely in the back seat then drove away dialing Parth's number on the way.

"Hello.? "

Parth answered the call after few rings.

"Hello kashyap jaldi city hospital pahuncho."

"whoa.

Are you drunk?

Hospital kyun jaana hai, tum drink karke drive kar rahe the.? "

"No.

It's sanyukta, she is unconscious. "

Came Randhir's quick reply, en parth fell silent for a moment.

"What.?

Kahan hai vo?

Kya hua.? "

"vo mere sath hai, tum wahan pahuncho mai batata hun. "