Battle between mind and heart

“yaar sanyukta tumhari friend kitna handsome hai.”

Tanya chirped with a silly smile on her lips ,standing near sanyukta’s desk who looked a bit worried.

“excuse me mam apka cold coffee.”

The canteen boy put the mug on her desk,making her look up in confusion.

“per maine order ni kiya tha.”

“nahi mam apke sath jo sir the unhone kaha aapko dene  ke liye.”

“oh haan parth ne hi bola tha.”

Sanyukta murmured remembering him ordering it earlier ,which went heard to Tanya.

“he ordered coffee for you?

Aww how cute.”

Randhir who was walking by suddenly stopped on hearing her words snapping his eyes at the direction of the two directions ,who were unaware of his presence behind.

“Tanya ,friend hai vo .achha friend.”

Sanyukta shook her head sipping the coffee ,which Tanya waved off nonchalantly.

“oh c’mon sanyukta he is so handsome,how come you two are just friends.?”

“Arey..”

Before sanyukta could complete there was a noise of something breaking  and the both turned their heads only to find a broken glass laying on the floor with Randhir standing there staring up to them,particularly at Sanyukta.

“vo hath se chhut gaya.”

He chirped still not averting his gaze from sanyukta ,who looked away down to her files.

“saaf kardena.”

Randhir ordered the peon before walking away from there straight out of the office ,meanwhile Tanya shrugged walking back to her table.

--------------
There Randhir reached his office furiously recalling the morning events again and again, until his secretary came approaching him hurriedly bumping in to him absentmindedly.

"What.? "

Randhir snapped at him angrily.

"so.. Sorry sir vo mam ayi hui hain kabse.

Aapke bare me puch rahin thi toh maine aapke cabin me baithne ke liye bola tha unhe. "

The secretary fumbled with his words, obviously aware of his anger.

"kabse wait kar rahin hai.? "

"uh sir adhe ghante se. "

"aur tum mujhe abhi bata rahe ho.? "

Randhir raised his brow with a hard glare.

"sir i... I tried calling you, but you didn't reply.

Also i had sent a message. "

Came his secretary's reply, hence Randhir abruptly kept mum walking away towards his cabin.

"Hey Randhir, good morning. "

Sanaya stood up from her chair as soon as she spotted Randhir entering in.

"it's almost noon sanaya. "

He chirped in a duh tone standing infront of her.

"so what?

Mere liye toh jab tum mile tab subah hui, haan ye alag baat hai ki tum aesa ni sochte. "

She faked anger folding arms across her chest,and Randhir let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry.

Kuch kaam tha. "