work

For the next 3 days Sanyukta didn't see Randhir around, after he had left her place hurriedly.

Neither he attended any meeting in her office, nor parth and Nirman had any idea of  his whereabouts.

It wasn't like she cared, but still was curious what made him leave hurriedly on that day and disappear for whole three days.

On the fourth day it was a regular morning when she reached her office on time, sneezing continuously due to the cold she had caught.

"Good morning sanyukta. "

Tanya greeted her cheerfully from her desk ,to which Sanyukta nodded.

"Morning. "

"kya hua?

Still not well.? "

Tanya enquired.

"nah.

Kal tak sirf sardi thi aaj sar dard kar raha hai. "

Came Sanyukta's weak reply.

"Toh chhuti le leti na ek din ki. "

"chhuti?

Per day jitna kaam dete hain na Nirman sir, kal tak double kaam reh jaata,isse achha mai aaj ka kaam khatam kar leti hun."

"ah..that's right.

Boss ke roop me hame ek angel nahi demon mila hai. "

Tanya sighed along with Sanyukta, who stole a glance around.

Everyone seemed busy in their respective work ,none bothered about one absence among them not even Nirman ,except her...

Keeping the thoughts aside she started her work with a bunch of files,while the peon rushed to Nirman's cabin followed by few other people.

"isko kya hua hai?

Subah se daud hi raha hai boss ke cabin ko. "

Arjun murmured to himself audible to others ,staring up to Nirman's cabin.

"aaj uski duty lagi hai. "

Sumit chuckled beside him.

Sanyukta turned away from them on hearing some commotion from the hall  ,only to find Randhir coming walking inside receiving greets on his way.

She sat still on her chair staring at him without a blink of eye until a sneeze escaped from her mouth.

"ugh. "

Groaning she looked up ,expecting him to be gone instead found him standing right in front of her desk staring at her only.

Gulping a little outta nervousness she stole glances from the corner of her eyes where her colleagues were looking at their direction, thus she stood up clearing her throat.

"uh good morning sir. "

Randhir stared at her longingly for a moment before nodding at her.

"good morning. "

Sanyukta slightly frowned at his reply, since from all the greets  received in the hall he replied to her only, before he was gone inside Nirman's cabin.

"Kya baat hai!

Itne dino baad aye aur sidhe tere desk ke pass atak gaye. "

Tanya teased.

"shut up Tanya. "

Sanyukta groaned slumping down on her chair.

------
"Hello Mr shekhawat ."