Hangover

The next  morning Sanyukta woke up with a severe headache that made her crawl in to a ball over the bed.

Whining she turned to the other side of the bed clutching a pillow tightly,then tried to fall asleep back but it never came.

Sighing she sat up o the  bed asiding the blanket from her then got off the bed making  her way out of the room.

As she climbed off the stairs readjusting her messy hair and went towards the dining table taking a seat there lazily.

“Bitiya good morning.

Aapko kuch chahiye.?”

The cook asked from the kitchen ,noticing her presence.

“morning.

Ghar me sab kahan hain.?”

She questioned roaming her eyes around.

“bade sahab aur malkin mandir gaye hain subah subah.”

Came the cook’s reply ,to which she nodded her head.

“aap  ke pass sar dard ke liye kuch hai kya?

Mera sar bahut dukh raha hai.”

“haan haan bitiya jarur hai,mai dekhta hun.”

The cook started surfing through the drawers in search of the medicine box but suddenly stopped on remembering something.

Few minutes later a glass of lemon juice was put in front of sanyukta on the table ,hence she looked up to the old man confusingly.

“vo Randhir baba ne subah jaane se pehle kaha tha aapke uthte hi ek glass lemon juice mai aapko de dun.”

“huh.?”

Sanyukta stared at him more confusingly but nevertheless drank the whole glass of juice in a go ,before resting her head on the table and closed her eyes ,but suddenly a vision appeared in front of her gaze out of nowhere.

"Tumhe pata hai mujhe na college wali feeling arahi hai, tum aese hi utha lete the mujhe. "

She sat up with a jolt as soon as the picture of her hanging in Randhir’s arms while saying those words came flying to her mind ,crystal clear and that’s when it stroke her hard.

Last night.

Without delaying she rushed to upstairs towards the bedroom and stood in front of the mirror taking a look at herself.

The styled hair made by vidushi last night was all wasted and messed ,her face looked dry ,eyes looked red and sleepy making her cringe on her own appearance.

From what she remembered last night they had went to a club including Randhir ,then she had few drinks with vidushi to oppose Randhir there and after that the visions came blurry ,much to her dismay.

"ugh.! Maine drink hi kyun kiya tha.?”

Sighing to herself she dashed inside the bathroom to freshen up first then would ask vidushi about last night in brief.

---------------

“sanaya,kahan ho tum.?”

Randhir asked over the call sitting on the couch of his residence.

“umm Randhir mai bahar ayi hun thoda kaam tha issliye,tum kahan ho.?”

Sanaya asked back.

“ghar pe.

Come soon mujhe kuch urgent baat karni hai,I’m waiting.”

“err Randhir hum evening ko baat ni kar sakte ? mai ek jaruri kaam se bahar ayi hun ,abhi wapas jaana…”