Appologizing

For the next two days Randhir didn't visit the 'Nambiyar Industries ' for being busy with his own work, whereas Sanyukta too occupied herself in her work to avoid thinking of him .

On the third day both Parth and Randhir were called by Nirman for an emergency, and by the time Randhir reached the building all were assembled  in the conference room ,which was chaotic for some unknown reason.

"Good morning Mr shekhawat. "

Nirman greeted him with a gentle smile, to which Randhir only nodded his head.

"Morning. "

Parth too spoke up, earning a pointed look from Randhir.

No matter what he couldn't bring himself to think good of him.!

"Morning. "

He murmured in a low voice, taking a seat in front of him, across the giant wooden table.

The chaos slowly died down in the room considering all were present now, en Nirman was about to start the meeting, to discuss something very urgently.

Randhir subconsciously moved his eyes to where Sanyukta was sitting right beside him, with her eyes glued to Nirman as if waiting for him to speak up.

Her eyes looked tired, almost like she was ready to sleep at any time, but her posture seemed confident and alert with the only missing thing was the spark.

Feeling eyes on her sanyukta diverted her gaze from Nirman, and was met with Randhir's piercing gaze.

He being caught of staring quickly looked away to his front, where parth had his eyes narrowed at him with a slight hint of smirk playing on his lips, that Randhir almost felt like teasing him and he bit back a groan angling his head to Nirman.

"Mr Nirman, itni urgent meeting bulane ki wajah.? "

He asked noticing Nirman scanning through few papers in his hand with a frown.

"umm actually Mr shekhawat ek problem hai.

Project ka jo manufacturing horaha tha, vo ab ruk gaya hai. "

Nirman sighed deeply.

"per kyun.? "

Parth questioned puzzled.

"mere jitne bhi engineers kaam kar rahe the  project ke liye, unme se jo head hai unhone quit kiya hai apni family emergency ke liye.

Baaki jo hain unme adhe se Zyada interns hai aur aese me sara responsibility mai unhe ni de sakta.

Ek new experienced engineer dhundne me abhi thoda time lagega, so i don't know what to do now. "

Nirman explained briefly.

Everyone fell silent afterwards, until something stroke Parth's brain.

"Mr Nirman ye problem toh bahut minor hai, aap kyun tension le rahe hain jab aapki employees me se Sanyukta khud ek engineer hai.

I know vo experienced ni hai per you can trust her.

After all She was the second topper of one of the best engineering college. "

As soon as parth finished his ramble, all eyes were turned to him then to sanyukta, who passed a blank stare at him.

"Sanyukta.? "

Nirman furrowed his brows together averting his gaze to her and watched her fidgeting with a file in her hand sparing parth an emotionless look.

Parth raised his brow at her as if questioning if he said something wrong, then turned his head to Nirman.