Games

Sanyujta blinked and blinked twice, whereas he looked ahead turning the engine on.

Throughout the ride she sat keeping mum, reminiscing over his words.

At the mention of Sanaya's dad earlier at the dining table she was instantly alert, no matter how many times she gathered herself to get over the fear, but it was always there.

Those torturous days and nights she was forced to spend in between four walls called a room, where a ray of sunshine wasn't even allowed to peep in ,without any food, just with two bottles of water those were still very much alive in her mind.

Just by recalling them she felt goosebumps all over her body and then she protectively put her arms around staring out of the window.

Now when sanaya will be aware of her lies have been caught, there was a chance her dad would come to find her and blame her for his daughter's failure or maybe the history will repeat all over again;but this time her heartbeat didn't thump loudly inside her rib cage and she didn't tremble at the thought of upcoming events, that probably because of the person sitting right next to her, driving the car.

She didn't want to trust or admit but his words and presence had lessened her fear.

She recalled how Randhir had handled Sanaya's dad for his ill behaviour towards her back in the college and this time maybe he will at least keep up his one promise, even though her brain was still not ready to trust him completely.

Sighing she stole a glance of him from the  corner of her eye tempting to ask what she was willing to since yesterday but then refrained herself by looking away.

What did sanaya mean by Randhir wanted to come back to her, even after accepting Sanaya's proposal?

Did he actually come to talk to her back then?

If yes then how come she had no idea about it?

The car halted  near the signal en while waiting Randhir took the coat from his lap, vidushi had returned to him and started checking it thoroughly.

"Vidushi ne saaf karke hi diya hoga. What are you checking.? "

Sanyukta asked noticing his action.

"Mai dekh raha hun bas kuch kharab toh ni kiya hai usne, agar kiya hoga then she is dead. "

He replied seriously,making her roll her eyes.

"overreacting for a coat. "

"Huh. It's special. "

He muttered starting up the engine as the signal turned green, hence she gave him a puzzled look.

Though not during the college but after returning from US she had often seen him with coats and couldn't really differentiate since all he wore till the date was either of black or blue and the coat laying on his lap too looked usual type nothing fancy ,thus she wondered why was he obsessed with it.

Maybe it's a gift from his mother "

Her brain concluded thus she shrugged deciding not to hover over it anymore.

Soon the car stopped near "Nambiyar industries " and sanyukta didn't delay in getting off without uttering a single word and started walking towards the main gate where she met with Tanya, who was too entering in.

"Hi sanyukta.

I see someone just dropped you,who was it.? "

Tanya sounded excited, causing Sanyukta smile awkwardly.

"Ni vo toh bas lift... "

"Oh my god, Randhir sir came to drop you.? "

Tanya grinned interrupting her in middle, and Sanyukta almost choked on her breathe.