Night out

Next morning....

By the time Sanyukta woke up, Randhir was gone which made her wonder if she was  dreaming last night.

But then the other blanket over the bed made her aware of his presence, even though her own action surprised  her a little.

She wasn't supposed to bring another blanket out for him, but then it was logically correct since it was his bedroom and the owner shouldn't sleep without a blanket, considering how cold the room was.

Sighing she craned her neck to the bed side table to inspect the time instead found a small paper kept there under the paperweight.

"Do you really talk about maintaining space on the bed and then sleep over me by pulling my blanket away?

Not fair chipkali.

By the way very good morning. "

She read, re-read the message with a frown before crumpling the paper in her fist.

"huh. Jhutha kahinka.

Mai kabhi aese nahi soti. "

Scoffing she threw the paper in dustbin, making her way to the washroom to get ready for office.

On getting ready, having breakfast with his parents she left for work after informing them she would return late to accompany kaustuki, so that they wouldn't wait for her in dinner.

The whole day passed peacefully as there was no board meeting regarding the new project which meant no Randhir Singh Shekhawat, no irritation.

As the evening hobbled in she left early for the mall address vidushi had messaged her in the morning for some urgent work as per she had mentioned en somewhere Sanyukta knew what was so urgent.

"vidushi, ek toh choose karle, puri shop ghum chuke hain hum. "

Sanyukta whined, watching her roaming around aimlessly.

"oye tu itni tension kyun le rahi hai, kal sunday hai.

Issilye toh hum aaj shopping pe aye hain, kal late uthenge toh bhi koi baat nahi. "

Vidushi grinned picking up two dresses from the hangers.

"aur late ho jayega toh ghar kaise jayenge?"

Sanyukta raised her brow questioningly.

"uske liye ye hai. "

Came vidushi's quick reply as she showed the car key to her.

"whoa.!

Ye kiska.... Tu parth ki car leke ayi hai.? "

Sanyukta gasped.

"yes. "

Vidushi grinned once again.

"aur usne tumhe de diya .?"

"Nahi mai leke ayi hun, jab vo so raha tha. "

"Great.!

Agar phir kahin tum uski car thokogi na toh vo tumhe ni chhodega."

Sanyukta shook her head.

"Arey vo first time tha na, abhi mai chala leti hun thik thak.

Achha bata black ya brown.? "

VIdushi held up two dresses in front of her.

"brown. "

Sanyukta pointed out and the next moment the dress was thrown at her direction which she caught on time.