Replying Back

Sanyukta stood silently while Randhir let out a chuckle.

“change ni hui tum,abhi bhi wohi purani wali.

Mujhe laga tum ab toh mature ho gayi hogi,but nah.

Aur ye kya,mujhe toh ye bhi laga tha The Sanyukta  Agarwal abhi bahut successful hogayi hogi per yahan toh kuch aur hi horaha hai.”

He taunted with a mischievous chuckle,and all sanyukta did was stand mum.

“look at you wohi purana lifestyle,ek mamuli sa job with the old attitude ,and look at me..khudka company,successful ka tag aur sabse achhi chiz pata hai kya hai?

Tum uske under job karti ho ,jisse mai kabhi bhi kuch bhi karwa sakta hun.

Yahan tak ki vo tumhe job se bhi nikal sakta hai.”

Sanyukta’s eyes snapped up to him at his last comment then she looked away biting back a gulp.

“but don’t worry  mai aesa kuch nahi karunga,kyunki abhi toh tumhe ye bhi dikhana hai ki topper hamesha topper rehta hai,aur loser hamesha loser.

He smirked at her before walking away from there inside the hall,leaving sanyukta dumbfounded behind.

She blinked repeating his words in her mind and a deep sigh escaped from her lips,then went towards her desk deciding to ignore him and his words as well.

“Ae sanyukta,boss ne sabko conference hall me bulaya hai.”

Joy spoke on noticing her near the desk ,hence she nodded following him to the conference hall where Nirman ,and others were already present including Randhir.

“Mr Nirman just because mujhe apka ye project achha laga hai that’s why i was thinking to help you people with this .

I  can inspect the manufacture and presentation too.”

Randhir spoke in a business tone ,making Nirman stare at him in surprise.

“uh that’s very nice of you Mr Shekhawat,i’m sure my team will do even more good under your guidance.”

“vo toh  thik hai Mr Nirman ,but i don’t think apki team project ke liye thoda bhi serious hai ,i mean there should be some discipline to come office at time.”

Randhir eyed his wristwatch then at Sanyukta's direction who just entered in.

"aesi baat ni hai Mr shekhawat, they are always punctual bas kabhi kabhi they don't get on time. "

Nirman laughed nervously, glaring at Sanyukta's direction.

"Sorry sir. "

Sanyukta appologized quietly, before taking a seat beside Tanya,when others too did the same.

"okay first of all I want to know the progress you have done from the last presentation, or should i say the flop one.? "

Randhir raised his brow at others.

"uh sir, we have tried improving the structure of the machine. "

Arjun started speaking showing him their presentation in the laptop, followed by others from the team.

"Hmm. "

Randhir hummed grabbing the lappy quickly doing some changes, then turned it to all.

"itni simple chiz ko tum sab itna complicated kyun bana rahe the.?

Ya phir tum sabko simple way Pata hi nahi hai.?
Qualified toh ho na.? "

Sanyukta's eyes snapped up to him, only to find him smirking at her direction, and she looked away.