Return Of the rivalry

By the time Randhir reached his office premises he couldn't find any taxi around, hence he chuckled making his way inside after passing the keys to the guard to park the car.

The security greeted him ' morning' to which he nodded his head,  then was about enter in but out of nowhere someone bumped with him from his back almost making him stumble on his feet.

"what the. "

He opened his mouth to lash out on the person, but stopped as soon as his gaze fell on Sanyukta who stood facing him near the reception desk huffing for breath.

He narrowed his gaze at her victory face, then rolled his eyes starting to walk away, but stopped in the mid way realising she was still standing on her spot.

"Follow me. "

He ordered her turning his head at her direction, en the next moment his forehead creased confusingly finding her walking out of the building.

"Excuse me?

Kahan jaa rahi ho.? "

Sanyukta hesitated a bit ,but nevertheless replied.

"taxi ka payment deke aati hun sir. "

He shook his head once after she left, then angled his head to the receptionist girl.

"send her to my cabin. "

"okay sir. "

The girl murmured resuming her work on the desktop, while Randhir walked away .

After paying the taxi sanyukta was provided with the  direction to the MD's cabin thus she halfheartedly made her way towards the third floor of the building.

Randhir was working on his laptop when he heard a knock on the door and he needn’t to hear the voice to confirm who it was.

“come in.”

Sanyukta pushed the door open lightly entering his cabin en came standing near the big glass table on the center ,he was working on.

“sit.”

He spoke without looking up to her,which she obeyed that instant.

He kept signing few official documents   while she rechecked the files incase there was any mistake ,unaware of him stealing glances of her time to time.

Just then the peopn came walking in giving a coffee mug to Randhir,who motioned him to give one to sanyukta also ,thuus the peon nodded idly.

“mam,coffee.”

Sanyukta uppered her lashes  up to the peon ,standing with a tray that had a mug left and she shook her head.

“no thank you.”

Randhir pretended to be busy in whatever he was doing as if he never heard her rejecting the coffee offer and resumed going throgh the files ,before she forwarded the files to him.

“sir aap files check karke sign kar dijiye,sab ready hai.”

“hmm..wait for 5 mins.”

He chirped not averting his gaze from tthe laptop screen,meanwhile she decided to take a look around the cabin.

The cabin was bigger in size as comaprision of Nirman's, with the walls painted in grey and white and she could see few photos of Harsh, Randhir with other business associates.

Watching Harsh's photo she couldn't help but remembered the man ,who was supportive towards her always .

Even though she wished to him, but considering Randhir wouldn't like her idea much she had dropped it.