invitation for party

Randhir glared Sanyukta hard, and was about to walk away only to be stopped by her voice.

"Kya hua aapne Kuch bola ni Kya chahiye?

Oh.!  Mood ni hoga, I can understand. "

Sanyukta stood folding arms across her chest, while he went away without looking back for once.

As soon as he disappeared from the hall, she released a sharp breathe taking back her seat, focusing on her pending work.

--------
"Mr Nirman you had called me for.? "

Randhir rose his brow, sitting in the conference hall, where others too were seated including Nirman.

"Mr shekhawat, as per your previous suggestion we have done some changes in the presentation.

You can have a look. "

Nirman switched on the projector showing him the presentation, but to his dismay Randhir again pointed out some mistakes.

"can't believe Mr Nirman you have called me just to waste my time.

Sorry to say per aapke ye employees sirf baatein karna jaante hain, kaam nahi."

He taunted particularly eyeing Sanyukta who stared back at him blankly.

"umm.. It's not like that Mr shekhawat, they are always good,just that they are nervous for this big project. "

Nirman murmured throwing a glare at his team.

"really?  I don't think so. "

Randhir chuckled bitterly.

"yes sir, it's true.

We are a little nervous for this, that's why mistakes are happening.

But we are glad that you are guiding us here.

Apne busy schedule se time nikalke aap roz jo hame yahan guide karne aate hain, we are really thankful for it. "

Sanyukta spoke pointedly, faking a smile making Randhir's head snap at her.

"anyways Mr Nirman next time do call me when the whole presentation will be ready. "

Randhir chirped standing up from his seat ignoring her last comment  and was about to make an exit, when Nirman spoke stopping him on the track.

"umm Mr shekhawat?

Actually apart from being an investor aap meri company ke liye itna Kuch soch rahe hain aur kar rahe hain, that's why i want to treat you well.

Kal ek party hai mere residence me, please come you will surely enjoy it. "

As soon as Nirman finished his line Randhir was about to nod his head, but suddenly something stroke his mind and his lips crawled into an invisible smirk.

"Sure Mr Nirman, but can i bring someone else with me.?

Actually not just someone else, but someone important."

Sanyukta looked up to him flashing a sweet smile at Nirman, and lowered her lashes slowly.

"sure why not?

You are always welcome to bring someone with you, I will message you my adress. "

Nirman smiled broadly.

"okay. See you tomorrow then. "

"yeah. Thank you Mr Nirman. "

After shaking hand with Nirman, Randhir left the hall but not before passing a pointed look at Sanyukta's direction.