Good day

Feeling a weight on him Randhir uppered his sleepy  lashes trying to twist to the front while sanyukta being unprepared, was about to slip only to be pulled back by him making her frame balance over him.

She parted her lips to shout at him, but stopped noticing he still looked sleepy as his eyes were opening and shutting repeatedly, with some of his messy hair falling over his forehead which made him look more boyish.

"Good morning. "

His voice snapped her out of her staring session and she averted her eyes from him quickly looking away.

Randhir wasn't sure if he saw a light shade of pink hue appearing on one side of her cheek, but her attempt to avoid meeting his gaze and the sudden awkwardness was enough to make the point that she was.....

"Huh.

Chhodo mujhe. "

She chided trying to free herself from his hold, yet he didn't lose it.

"wait. "

He put an arm around her making her stand stable then let go of her hand.

"Tum yahan kya kar rahe the.? "

She asked the first question came in her mind.

"tumhe eye sight ki problem hai?

Glasses use kyun ni karti.? "

He rubbed his eyes fighting back a yawn.

"tum mere room me kyun so rahe the.?"

She repeated her question this time more specifically.

"Kyunki hall me AC nahi tha. "

Came his quick reply.

"Toh...toh vidushi ke room ke couch pe so jaate. "

She clenched her jaw.

"And risk my life?

No thanks. "

He rolled his eyes sitting up.

Sanyukta released a sharp breathe in order to calm herself down, when he stood up bringing his watch, mobile from the bedside table ready to leave.

"Maine socha tha ek hi raat me tum sara kaam khatam kar dogi, per khair...

Mujhe wapas aaj raat ana padega, so be prepared for it."

"ugh. "

She groaned aloud at his last few words and watched him walking out of her room,but not before glancing at the marriage pic on the table.

This thing she had noticed about him, whenever he comes to her room always glances at the picture ,though with what emotion she could never figure.

As Randhir was making his way through the hall found a coffee mug put on the dining table and he quickly took a sip of it.

"vo mere liye tha. "

Vidushi shouted from the kitchen angrily.

"iss ghar me sab mera mera karte rehte hain, manners hi nahi hai kisi me. "

He shook his head in disbelief.

"tell me college me kitni baar Sanyukta ne tumhara sar phoda tha.? "

Vidushi glared him walking towards the dining table, and watched a smile appearing on his face instead of getting irritated.

"Bataun.? "

"Haan. "

"sar phoda toh ni tha per ek baar mere sar pe apni hanky ko gila karke puri raat rakha tha, kyunki mujhe fever tha. "