Hide And Seek

Sanyukta stood with her eyes closed ,while Randhir devoured her lips gently which came as a surprise to her since he seemed quite angry during their argument few minutes ago.

A phone rang in the silence ,breaking the trance hence Randhir departed his lips from her putting his forehead against her ,before distancing themselves and brought his phone out of the jeans pocket  to answer it.

Taking the chance sanyukta made a quick exit from the room without sparing him another glance,confused with her own action as to why she didn’t push him away this time.

“What is it.?”

Randhir spoke over the call in a hoarse voice.

“Sir,mujhe Mr jha ki recent address ke bare me pata chala hai ,kal tak aapko confirm karke batata hun.”

Robert replied from the other end.

“Aur.?”

“Aur sir,umm ..actually you were right Miss Sanaya inn sab  me bahut pehle se involved hain ,jis ladki ki rape case me accident se death hui thi usse Miss sanaya ne mentally bahut harass kiya tha case withdraw karne ke liye.

Ye baat mujhe uss ladki ke parents ne bataya tha.”

“iska matlab mai jab US me tha tab sanaya constantly apne dad ke touch me thi ,aur uske pass sabka information tha including Sanyukta.”

Randhir murmured thoughtfully.

“That could be right.”

“kya aesa ho sakta hai sanyukta ke kidnapping me bhi Mr Jha ke sath sath Sanaya ka hath tha.?”

“possible sir.

Jo ladki apne father ke crimes me unka sath de sakti hai ,apni rival ke against toh ye bahut chhota kaam hai.”

Came Robert’s instant reply ,which caught Randhir’s attention.

“Robert how did you know..”

“sir I’m investigating on this with my day & night ,of course I would know a lot of things.”

“just don’t use anything against me.”

Randhir rolled his eyes.

“Don’t worry sir I won’t.”

Robert chuckled ,then disconnected the call.

For the rest of the day Randhir didn’t see Sanyukta around except for the dinner they had with his parents ,when  he noticed she was mostly quiet.

Deciding not to pester her more he retired to his room after finishing dinner and waited for her to return so that they can talk through it.

Hours kept passing and he just kept laying on the bed occasionally eyeing the wall clock ,but she didn’t come back to the room much to his dismay.

As the midnight appeared finally giving up on the thought to give her some space he walked out of the room towards the stairs and roamed his eyes around.

The hallway was mostly empty which indicated his parents were asleep by now ,hence he wondered where sanyukta was.

Laying on the couch comfortably Sanyukta let her body relax, but mind kept on revolving around numerous number of questions.

As much as she was angry on herself for letting him kiss her without any objection, at the same time was surprised as to why he was doing all this.

'I'm waiting for this only. I'm waiting kab farzi mujhpe apna haq jataegi aur mujhe khinch ke apne pass wapas layegi. '

She recalled his each & every word clearly and wondered if he was saying the truth.