Awkward

"Madam ne kuch khaya tha.? "

Randhir asked to the peon standing near the door of his cabin, keeping it half open.

"Nahi sir maine pucha tha per unhone mana kar diya, bas ek glass juice piya tha.

Aur aapne jaisa kaha tha maine usme medicine bhi daal ke diya tha. "

The peon replied.

"hmm.. Good. Now you may leave. "

The peon opened his mouth as if willing to ask something then shut it glancing at a sleeping Sanyukta's direction.

"Kuch kehna hai.? "

Randhir's brow raised.

"uh.. Nahi sir. "

"Then leave. "

"ok sir. "

Once after the peon left Randhir shut the door walking up to Sanyukta's chair.

She still seemed to be in a deep sleep, thus deciding not to disturb her he put the AC temperature to normal mode, carrying her to the couch en made her lay down there comfortably.

---------

Hours rolled by....

Sanyukta stirred in her sleep twisting to one side of the couch slightly opening her eyes then shut it pulling the material kept over her, close.

All of a sudden something stroke her mind causing her eyes to jolt open that instant.

The room seemed unfamiliar, which was neither her room nor her office and she sat up on the couch at the sudden realisation.

"You are finally up Agarwal. "

Randhir's voice caused her head to snap at his direction and the next moment she stood up in shock.

"Tum?

Yahan.? "

"ye mera hi office hai.? "

He narrowed his gaze.

She furrowed her brows together roaming her eyes around only to realise he wasn't lying.

She was sleeping in his office, in his cabin.

"Shit.

Mai yahan kaise so gayi? "

"ye toh mai puchna chahta tha.

Khair khud se jawab mil jaye toh mujhe bhi  bata dena. "

Randhir spoke interrupting her thoughts ,while she gritted her teeth starting to walk towards him only to trip her foot with something on the floor, making her stumble.

"sambhal ke. "

He shouted from his chair and her eyes snapped up to him.

"Thik se chalna bhi nahi aata tumhe. "

He added quickly in a mocking tone ,meanwhile she threw a glare at him looking down at the floor where a coat was laying, a male coat to be precise.

Picking up the coat she uppered her lashes to him who seemed to be engrossed in checking a file by then.

"Mai couch pe kaise agayi?

Aur mai kabse yahan so rahi hun.? "

Randhir heard her asking then inched his lashes up with a bored look.

"mai meeting khatam karke aya tab tum so rahi thi wahan, ab mujhe kaise pata hoga tum kyun so rahi thi.? "

"toh tumne mujhe uthaya kyun nahi.? "