Sanyukta Agarwal

Sitting on his bed Randhir was busy in working on his laptop ,when someone came walking in his room and engulfed him in a hug from back.

“Hi.”

Sanaya smiled brightly bringing up her face close to him and kissed his cheek.

“sanaya? Tum abhi? Shooting toh kal khatam hone wali thi  na.?”

He questioned without looking up from his lappy.

“haan per vo zaldi khatam hogaya.”

Came sanaya’s reply.

“toh call kardiya hota mai airport se pick karne aajata.”

“nah. Tumhe bol deti toh surprise kaise deti?

Wese bhi maid ne kaha tum subah mere bare me puch rahe the,toh socha mai bhi tumhe surprise dun.”

“hmm..actually tumhara new room ready hogaya hai toh mai soch raha tha tumhe pasand ayega ya nahi.”

He murmured looking up to her.

“really? Thank you so much.mai abhi dekh ke aati hun.”

Sanaya made no delay i rushing out of the room ,while Randhir resumed his work after nodding his head at her.

“Randhir.”

“Randhir jaldi aao idhar.”

He heard sanaya calling him for twice,hence shutting the laptop down he walked out of his room towards where sanaya was currently standing, her new room.

“you liked it.?”

“i loved it.

These paintings are my favourite.”

Sanaya beamed happily.

“i know.”

Randhir smiled at her.

“mujhe toh laga tha London se wapas aake mujhe achha ni lagega,but you changed it and i love you for that.

Wese batao tumhara yahan kaam kaisa chal raha hai? Tumhe Mumbai achhi lagi ya nahi.?”

Sanaya asked randomly,inspecting her whole room.

Her question caused his smile to halt a little,then he looked away out of the window staring at particular nothing.

Suddenly his morning in ‘ Nambiar Industries’ flashed in front of his eyes where he saw HER after a long one & half year and did  what he was pro with; ignored her like she never exists for him.

  “abhi tak toh nahi per i’m sure aage bahut achha lagne wala hai mujhe.”

“seems like you have already planned everything.”

“hmm.”

Randhir hummed making sanaya believe he was talking about his business only.

---------
Vidushi gulped watching sanyukta sobbing on the ground ,then composed herself pulling her in her arms.

“kya uska call aya tha.?”

Sanyukta rose her head up to vidushi on hearing her question,who looked concerned yet angry.

“kya? Atleast  mai tujhe itna toh jaanti hun ki tu jab bhi royi hai bas ek hi insaan ke liye royi hai.

Toh kya usne aaj call kiya tha.?”

Sanyukta shook her head meekly before speaking up.

“vo...vo maine usse aaj dekha.

Mere samne tha vo,haan per ek stranger ki  tarah.”