Fight

“What are you doing? Leave my hand.”

Sanyukta tried freeing herself from his grip but he didn’t loosen his hold, instead kept on inspecting her burns.

“so you joined back that office.?”

He asked ignoring her last comment.

“yes.

Any problem.?”

She spat raising her brow,hence he uppered his lashes up to her.

“haan bolunga toh resign dedogi.?”

“i don’t think you are that important for me.”

Came her quick retort and watched him staring at her longingly before dropping her hand down.

“anything else to say Agarwal.?”

“No.”

“okay.you may leave now.”

He chirped calmly thus she passed him a strange look before walking away from there.

As she was making her way towards outside glancing at her wristwatch suddenly Sanaya came out of the lift standing in front of her ,with a look of disgust.

“What the hell are you doing here.?”

Sanyukta released a sharp breathe cocking a brow at her tone,before replying.

“last time i checked you aren’t the boss here ,so i’m not answerable to you.”

“ Don’t act smart sanyukta.

Kya rahi ho tum Randhir ke office,tumhe yahan ane ki permission kisne diya ?

Phirse Randhir kop apne jaal mme fasane ayi ho.?”

Sanaya scoffed angrily.

“tum kya mujhe apni tarah jobless samajhti ho ,jo baaki sab kaam chhod ke dusron ko fasane ka kaam karun tumhari tarah?

Rahan yahan ane ki baat toh gate tak toh mai khud ayi thi,per andar taka ne ki permission mujhe tumhare boyfriend ne diya tha,toh tum use kyun ni puch leti ek baar?

Puchhke apni insecurity ek hi baar me clear kardo,vo kya hai na har baar mujhe tumhari bekar ki sawal ka jawab ni dena padega.”

Sanyukta flashed her mocking smile before taking an exit,leaving a fuming Sanaya behind who stormed towards Randhir’s cabin angrily.

Randhir was sitting in his cabin thinking over sanyukta’s words when someone barged inside the room putting an extra force on the door and he looked up only to find Sanaya standing there.

“what the hell is going on Randhir?

Sanyukta kya kar rahi thi yahan office me.?”

“sanaya BEHAVE,ye office hai.”

He chirped coldly throwing a glare at her,but she seemed not to be in a mood to listen to his words.

“tum mujhe behave karne ke liye bol rahe ho,aur tumhe pata hai abhi bahar sanyukta  ne mujhse kaise baat ki?

Vo tumhare office me kya  kar rahi thi?

Aur tumne use andar ane  ke liye permission kyun diya?”

Sanaya sounded frustrated as she approached his table like a storm.

“she was  here for work.”

Came Randhir’s quick reply as he resumed working on his laptop.

“work as in what.?”

She pressed further.

“that’s business related sanaya,aur tumhe pata hai mai kisike sath business matter discuss ni karta.”