1

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

Once upon a time, there was a majestic kingdom with a powerful fort surrounding it.

The people in the village lived peacefully, everyone was on their own chores, while in the castle the king was celebrating his victory.

Everything looked just perfect, but there was jealousy on someone's heart. Yearning was eating her from inside. The queen wanted to take possession of the beehive.

Some months later his death was announced, ¡The King died! A man in his flaming horse was giving the news to the people in the village. Sorrow was what fulfilled the prince's heart. He saw it all, he knew everything.

After this the prince had to take his father's place, everybody was expecting the queen's speech, but she was nowhere to be seen, no traces were found, not even the soldiers could find her.

New King, new rules, everything changed, from the incense in the rooms to the chandelier hanging on the big saloon.

-"Since now, no woman can be seen in the castle, not even in the gardens of the castle, every female worker will be replaced by a man, if a woman is found in the castle the consequences will be severe, she will pay for her mistake "
That was the last time his voice was heard in public, not even his face was ever seen again since that moment, the prince kept himself in that dark place for a long time, the castle that once was flawless and safe, it's now a whole of sadness and rancor.

-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

5 Years Later

-"It's for you it's for me, this perfume is so unique " There she is, early in the morning selling her perfumes.

-"Y/n You are here again!! I told you yesterday you can't sell your perfumes in my dairy, they are horrifying my clients with that feminine fragrance" yeah this village is really chauvinistic.

-"Sorry, I am leaving now "

It was another hard day. Dusk was already there so she bought some things and went back home.

-"Hi grandma hi Jeen, I am already here" her little brother was feeding the sheep's so he couldn't hear her.

-"Y/n darling you look tired, you brought me what I told you? " her grandma was happy, but not to see her, she was happy cause she knew Y/N was bringing home money, her wine wasn't going to be paid by itself.

-"Listen, today was a really hard day, I earned really little money , I had to use it to buy Jeen's medicine and I already told you that there are more important things than wine, it's not good for your health " Y/n was getting tired of her behavior.

-"You stupid girl!! How you dare tell me what I should or shouldn't do!! You better go and prepare something to eat before I lose my temper " This was always like this, nobody considering her efforts, just seeing a machine instead of a woman.

While cooking Y/N was remembering how her life used to be better 5 years ago, she worked in the castle, she was in charge of decorating the rooms, she recalled the times she and her twin would go to work together. Now life got a bit harder, her twin is still working in the castle as the personal assistant of the King, he brings home enough money for them to eat and pay the rent but there is still other things they need to buy at home, so that's why she is selling perfumes, she herself makes them, they are floral fragrances. They are sweet and delicate. Because of what happened some years ago, men are refusing women a bit, Y/n had been trying so hard to look for another job but it's just impossible.

Days passed and today y/n's twin must be coming home.

-"I am so excited, finally Woon is coming home, I miss him so much, I am gonna prepare something delicious for him " Y/N loves him a lot, she was waiting for him, a day passed, then another, but he never came.

In a foggy morning, people seemed to be so deep in their sleep, while the girl was perparing her perfumes with a heavy heart, she didn't know anything about her brother. She was so concentrated in her flowers that she didn't hear the slight tap in the front door. The person behind the door was exhausted, with all his energy he knocked on the door again.

-"Who is it? " Y/n stood by the door afraid it might be some murderer or something, it's too early for a visit.

-"It.. i...s.. m... me" It could barely be heard

-"Woon !!? " She didn't wait another second, she wanted to give her brother a big hug, but the moment she opened the door, She felt as if her eyes were betraying her, she couldn't believe her sight.

Her brother fell...

lifelessly over her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hi,I hope you enjoy reading my story, you know I am writing a new fanfiction, you can go and check it if you have the time, I am sure you will like it. 😚😘