24

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

Please listen to "Car's outside" by James Arthur.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's POV

It's been a week since that last talk, she's been distant and doing a lot of things to somehow make him feel comfortable but all he does is just treat her as trash. He has been acting uninterested in all the little actions such as the food she makes for him and the way she prepares his clothes... But the fact is that he is enjoying every single gesture silently... He doesn't wanna show his real emotions... But he feels confused and keeps on insulting her and putting her down... Why?.

***

-"Jiminahhhh!!! Put it there!! I said put it there!! "

Y/n screamed at the clumpsy guy trying to season fish with sugar.

They are in the Kitchen helping Mr Lee.... tomorrow is an special event...

-"Why?... He will like it " jimin protested.

-"How will Tae eat that? It's late at night.. Don't make me kill you with this frying pan "

Y/n brewed some coffee for the three of them to stay awake... Tomorrow is Tae's birthday and they are having a surprise party for him.

-"Tae will like it when I invite beautiful girls to his surprise party"

-"You perfectly know we can't bring girls here"

This little Jimin and his little brain.

***

They finally could make it all before dawn... Y/n wasn't feeling like sleeping so she just decided to walk around the castle whilst whistling her favorite rhythm... She danced and twirled imagining she was wearing a beautiful dress.

She was so focused on her dreamland that didn't notice she had dropped the moustache nor that there was someone else in the hall.

She tripped over her feet and fell on her knees.

-"Auch.... It hurts"

She was about to get up when heard steps getting closer and suddenly the lights around her switched off.

She got scared and felt unsure of her next moves... everything was dark... She got up and was about to say something but...

-"Is there any.... "

She couldn't go on talking...A hand covered her mouth and dragged her to another place.

She tried to get rid of those hands but it was impossible... That person was pretty strong... But something was familiar... The fragrance was familiar.... And....

That person took her to an illuminated hall and threw her to the wall...

She was afraid to open her eyes and look at him... But she did..

-"Don't touch me!! Why did you.... YOU??!!... Jungkook?!! "

She was astonished. What was he doing there?

-"Jungkook? What... How.. Why?"

-"Shhh... Shut up... Don't say anything else unless you wanna die"

He put a finger on her lips to make her shut her mouth... She wasn't understanding anything. Were they hiding?

-"Come with me.. We have to walk fast"

He held her hand and threw his coat on her head to cover her face, then took her with him to a room... His room...