62

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"You are stuck to me like a tattoo"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(Please listen to 'Tattoo' by Loreen)🙃

Y/n's POV

My entire body tensed when I felt his skin on mine, it's been a while since he put me this closed to him.

-"W-what?"

-"You are the one who should be going now Yoole, this is a partner ball remember"

Every word was coming out of Jungkook's mouth as stones.

-"No no, this must be a misunderstanding, I came with you Jungkook"

Some guards stood beside her and were about to get her out of here.

-"No, I didn't come with you.... You were the one who got in our lives all by yourself, I was always waiting for her"

It somehow made me smile, and Yoole noticed that.

-"You bastard!!! wasn't enough for you to exist?!! You daughter of a b*tch!!"

She was about to toss over me but the guards stopped her.

-"Wash your mouth before talking to the Queen"

W-what?

-"W-what? You can't... You can't have a Queen!!!"

She screamed as a crazy woman.

-"Why? I get the papers that you, yourself signed saying that I can have the girl I like in the castle, the rules are already gone, don't you remember? Or should I remind you of that?"

Was it all just a...

-"You.... You used me... "

Yoole whispered with lost eyes.

-"No, you were the one who played with fire, getting in a place full of men while being the only fimale to get my eyes was a well thought match, you were smart but I was smarted, I would be lying if I said I didn't realize anything, well I did"

Yoole was about to say something but Jungkook went on talking.

-"Each one of your conspirations, your every move and attempt, I know it all, but you will pay for it, you tried to lie to the King, you are not the only royal counselor heritage, there is another one left, one that you tried to uncover all this time but couldn't do it well, your brother... Kim SeokJin, blackmailing people is not a clean way to reach power"

-"How do... "

-"How do I know? I already told you, I am the King, every leaf that crosses my walls is under my sight, get her out of here"

The guards took her away from everyone, she screamed several things concerning me, but I don't care... Not anymore... I am still trying to understand what just happened here.

-"I-I have a terrible headache... I-I... "

-"Shhh, don't speak and let me enjoy the little sound of your beating hear"

Jungkook placed his head sweetly against mine while folding his arms around me.

-"Jungkook, everyone is staring at us"

My cheeks turned ten shades of redness.

-"So what? They have to get used to this because from now on I will never leave your side"