54

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"The heart is a silly little thing. It needs to be broken to become strong. It needs to suffer from its mistakes countless times before it becomes wise"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/n's POV

Mind: tell him
Me: should I?
Mind: Go tell him
Me: but... What if things get worst
Mind: You need someone to help you, remember what happened last time, tell him....

Tell him, tell him, tell him...was all that could be heard.

-"Ahhh!!"

I screamed being exhausted after fighting with myself.

-"It was a nightmare... again... "

I haven't been able to sleep well since what happened yesterday kept on recalling in my head. I don't know what to do. The King can't condemn the royal  counselor unless there is  a serious cause behind it. I am nobody here, I am nothing more than just a... Shut up...

I don't get the courage to face the world out there, but I have to. I did my morning routine and got outside.
My mind is going nuts. Every second is like torture.

I was walking upstairs when saw kind of a funny scene. That's wierd.

Tae was coming from one side of the castle looking at every corner while Jimin was coming from the other side, they were going towards the great gate. What are they doing? Are they escaping or something?.

I flinched when felt a slight pound on my shoulder.

-"Mr Woon, the King is waiting for you in the training area, he needs you to choose his training swords and take them to him"

I nodded at the man and did as I told. Time to go to work I guess.

***

I got in stall to get the swords but the place was a mess.

-"This is filled with junk, where are those things? "

I looked through the amount of miscellaneous items of little value that where laid there carelessly when heard a noise behind me.

-"Who is there? "

I asked a bit scared since I was supposed to be alone there.

I walked to the origin of the noise till I found a set of utensils that are used for the soldiers to train. There were several cordages and staff for ships' rigging also.

-"Here they are"

I found the training swords laying in a corner. Since they are only training swords they must not be that heavy. I took a sword with its scabbard and for my surprise it was pretty heavy.

-"These things weren't surely made for women"

***

The sharp sound of swords and punches were all what could be heard in the training area, Jungkook's body looked exhausted, his forehead was soaked with sweat.

The guy in front of him (which I suppose is his opponent while training)  looked tired as well.

-"Let's do it with the swords now"

Jungkook said while stretching out his hand for me to give him the sword, he didn't even look at me when he grabbed it, his gaze was fixed on his opponent.

It's a false battle but it lookes so real. Thankfully they won't harm themselves.  Both of them defended their sides till Jungkook grazed the sword on his ribs meaning he was the one who won.