41

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"It is in receiving love that we learn to be strong. It is in giving love that we learn to be courageous"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's POV

-"You!! " They said in unison.

"I hope y/n's friend isn't that girl or else I will have to build a spring to convince her"

Tae thought.

"Tsk it's that guy again, just act as if you didn't know him after all he is just a customer "

Hoona rolled her eyes while thinking.

-"Go.. Good morning sir how can I help you? "

Hoona asked formally.

-"Mmm... I am looking for a girl that works here, her name is Lee Hoona "

Hoona opened her eyes roundly, but she couldn't cause a show in her job, her boss could fire her if she did so.

-"I think you misunderstood the place sir , that girl doesn't work here "

-"Lee Hoona!! Did you wash the boiler as I told you yesterday? "

Her boss screamed causing her to jump in her spot.

-"I see you are the girl I am looking for "

Tae said smiling shyly at her.

-"If you are not gonna give me your order than I ask you politely to leave the cafeteria please "

Hoona said ignoring him.

-"Lee Hoona, I need to talk to you, I guess you know Y/n, she sent me here because she supposed you could help me"

Taehyung said not daring to look at her face.

Hoona got closer to him and whispered furiously.

-"I told you to not talk to me, get out of my sight before I loose my temper "

She didn't want her boss to listen.

-"I am not going anywhere before I speak with you, and that rude behavior doesn't fit that pretty face"

Tae said smirking.

-"You pig!! "

Hoona said screaming now.

-"Lee Hoona, why are you screaming like that, is everything ok? "

Her boss came out to see what was going on.

-"Oh Mr I.. I.. just was.. "

-"Omo!! Are you perhaps... Mr Kim? The lieutenant general of the Kingdom? "

The boss exclaimed.

-"Yes my sir "

Tae said bowing and smiling.

-"I can't believe you are in my cafeteria, it's such a honor my lieutenant, feel like at home"

Her boss said bowing at Tae.

-"And you Lee Hoona, treat him as a King, he is our lieutenant, move that lazy ass of yours and give him our best service"

He is always treating Hoona as a trash.

-"Yes sir of course"

Hoona took Tae to a table and made him sit down, her boss left them.

Hoona looked a bit ashamed after knowing he was a lieutenant, but her stubbornness wasn't going to let her be nice to him.