25

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/n's POV

How can he play with my heart? Is he really meaning it? But how am I supposed to fix his heart? Why is he broken? What happened with him? What's his past? I have many questions that need to be answered.

I look at the man in front of me with a teary heart, his words bring so much pain and agony in them.

He kept his eyes on me for a moment before falling on me.

-"JUNGKOOK!! Are you ok? "

I asked him worried, he mustn't be conscious of his own action, I'll take him to his bed.

I put a hand on my shoulder and walked slowly with him till I laid him there.

-"You weigh a lot... Wait a second... Are you snoring? "

I can't believe he dozed off. I hope he doesn't remember about this tomorrow.

-"Should I go to my room now? "

I took his coat and covered my face. I will give it back to him later, I hope he doesn't mind.

***

-"SURPRISE!! "

-"Tae happy birthday, you are getting older bro"

We are in the yard celebrating Tae's birthda.

-"Wow, it took us a while to prepare all this food little rat I hope you give me a big present on my birthday next year"

Jimin teased him.

-"Jimin I gave you an special gift this year dude "

-"You gave me a frying pan from the kitchen, and that was the one I gave you last year "

Jimin and Tae are always arguing.

-"I think the next birthday is Woon's in some weeks "

Mr Lee knows Woon pretty well, I guess everyone here knows him pretty well.

-"You are right"

The one I am skeptical about is the King... I am curious of him... I wanna know more about his life....

I haven't seen him today, I am worried, is he alright?.

-"Y/n, you look distracted and absent, what's the matter? "

Tae asked me worried.

-"everything is just perfect Tae don't worry, enjoy, today is your day"

***

I left them all partying in the yard while I kicked out at the back to breathe some fresh air, I feel mixed up.

Is it a crime to like some even if that person hates you and treats you as trash?

I walked pass Jungkook's office and saw a servant coming out of it.

-"Is the King there? " I asked him.

-"No, the King hasn't showep up today Mr Woon, he informed us he will be taking a break since is Tae's birthday he allowed us to go celebrate with him"

What? Jungkook taking a break and allowing others celebrate a birthday? The serious King? Something must be wrong with him. What if he is sick or something?