11

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

Y/N's POV

We are already back in our Kingdom, Jungkook's words were still playing in my mind, he wants her, or to be more specific, he wants me, he is greatful with me.

Tae and I are taking our things to our room.

-"That's your opportunity, he is looking for you, he is even going to give you a recompense, you could pay the rent and Woon's medication "

Tae is correct but still, my heart feels a whole when he talked about the recompense, that's not what my heart is craving for, it feels wierd, I don't know what's happening to me.

-"I am not sure Tae, If he discovers I was lying to him the whole time, he could kill me "

-"You are right but you don't have to tell him that's you "

-"what do you mean? "

-"Look, he said we are going to our houses to celebrate the victory, you could think about it there "

-"Yeah I'll think about it, My family will be really happy with all the food and clothes we were given " I said happily

-"Bye y/n See you tomorrow, I hope Woon is ok already, and remember to change the bandage of your wound " Tae said waving his hands to me.

...

I am finally in front of my house after two weeks. Before coming here I changed my clothes and wore a wig that I had taken in the abandoned village.

I knocked the door but heard no response, wait for some minutes till Jeen opened it.

-"Y/n?!! You are here!! " he said hugging me.

-"Jeen, I am finally home I missed you so so much, let me in, it's a bit cold out here "

I got in our small living room and unpacked my bag.

-" look what I brought home, it's food and clothes, how is it Woon? " When I mentioned his name Jeen lowered his head sad.

-"He... "

-"What happened with Woon? Tell me Jeen, What happened with my brother "
I said shaking his arms.

-"Y/n he is ok, but, when he woke up he didn't remember anything, the doctor said it's amnesia, he could get his memories back or stay like that forever " the news shocked me.

-"So he doesn't remember anything, not even his name? "

-"Nothing "

-"And what about grandma? " I asked concerned

-"She is... " he was about to say but my grandma stopped him.

-"You are here already, who do you think you are to go away and forget about your responsibilities, what were you thinking lazy girl?!! " yeah that's my grandma, and she sounds really healthy.

-"I missed you too grandma, I see you are good, Well this lazy girl brought home food and clothes "

-"Really, did you bring wine as well? "

-"Unfortunately, yeah there is wine as well"
Thankfully we were given drinks, otherwise this old woman would have killed me.

-"Jeen I need to talk to you "

We went to his room to talk. I told him all the thingd I have been through.

-"I don't know what to do "

-"Y/n that recompense could solve some of our problems, but at the same time you would put your life in risk " Jeen said

-"I brought some clothes, it's man's clothes, you and Woon can take some and sell the others, Use the money to pay Woon's medication, keep the money away from grandma, I will be going back tomorrow early in the morning, I need to get some things first, do we still have those delicious spices in the yard, I need some "

-"Sure, I use them to cook, why would you need them? "

-"Well, the King's favorite food requires those spices but I think the cook don't get them and... I... I wanted his food to be... delicious.. You know,... Everyone loves to eat well and feel comfortable " I was saying it nervously, Jeen looked at me with a smirk and rising his right eyebrow.

-"So you just want it to be more delicious eh? Cause you want him to be comfortable.. You like him, don't you? "

-"don't say nonsense, he is the King and I am just.... I am just me ok? " I said looking at another place.

-"You wanted him to be proud of you, you saved his life, now you want him to enjoy his favorite food,... You are in love with him " he said in one go.

-"Stop it you'll make me go crazy "

-"Tell me y/n, is he handsome? " he asked teasing me.

-"A lot... Ahh!! Shut up " When I realized what I just said I put my hands in my face to hide my red cheeks, I heard Jeen laughing at me.

-"Then go tell him who you are, you are his heroin " he said the last word imitating my voice.

-"Yeah, shut up, stop teasing me "

I had to kick out of his room or else my face would have gone off.

....

I prepare my bag to go back again, I took some spices and one of my perfumes with me.

-"Hi Tae, you missed me? " I said entering the room.

-"Yes, a lot, now let's go to work "

-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

Author's POV

While everything in the castle was quiet, far away from it a group of rats were planning their next move.

-"Sir, We found the information you were looking for " a man said entering the saloon.

-"Perfect, now that we know how she looks like it's time to build our woman... So he is looking for his heroin, isn't he? Then let's give him one "

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~