33

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"The heart wants what it wants, and as it seems, my heart wants nothing more than to be with you"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/n's POV

What? I can't believe it....

-"That child is me"

So... That beautiful woman is...

-"And she is my mother"

So all this time, I misunderstood everything... But...

-"Y-your mother? But what about the time you said you liked it in the lake with her and... "

-"My mom used to take me there every afternoon, I was always playing and whenever my clothes got dirty she would take it off and wash it there in the lake"

I was listening carefully to every word he said.

-"She was an angel for me, she gave me happiness and joy, I didn't know what pain was till I turned 10 years old, she was diagnosed a terrible desease that lead to her death, since then my life has been a completely chaos, I lost hope, I lost my happy days, I involved myself in the darkness "

His tears were becoming mine, I don't know why every part of me hurts whenever he feels pain.

-"When I turned 14 my dad married this woman, in every fairy tale stepmothers are known to play a vile role, but in my story this woman was perfect for everybody, always pulling that fake smile, showing a mother material in front of my dad, till one day came, I grew up and was sick and tired of everything, her behavior sucked, she was replacing my mother, but I wasn't comfortable with that, I faced her, I found out that she was using the only memories I got from my mother, her favorite necklace, I politely asked her to take it off, she didn't listen, and... I embarrassed her in front of everyone, I put her in her place, since that day my dad looked at me in another way and that woman wanted more power, but she needed to get me out of her way first, one night in her attempt to kill me, my father saw her and interfered before the knife could reach my heart.... but it reached his instead..... "

So much sorrow in his words....

-"Since that night nobody knew anything about that woman again, and the real death of the King was undercovered, I took his place in the throne and promised myself that I wouldn't suffer because of a woman again, they became my enemies.... Till you came in my life breaking all the rules"

He said the last words looking at me, but his eyes were looking through my soul, I wanted to hug him and tell him everything will be ok... but I am not sure that's a good idea.

-"That's why you traet me as trash? "

I asked him recalling the way he treats me.

-"You make me go insane and lose my mind, I am supposed to be a strong and power person but you make me feel weak and insecure of myself... You drive me crazy"

I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but what I know it's that my heart is beating fast.

-"Should I let my emotions follow you?... Should I let my heart fall deeper?.... Should I learn to love you a little more?"

Does he... Does he love?

-"Maybe you should "

He grinned at my words.

-"Or maybe not... I have to be astute, a wrong move could cost your life"

Here he goes again, playing with my head and messing with my feelings.