48

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"I’ve never loved you as much as I do right at this moment, and I will love you even more in the morning"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/n's POV

(Please listen to 'Cruel Summer' by Taylor Swift)

-"I see someone was pretty busy last night trapped in someone else's tongue"

Tae I promise I am gonna kill you someday.... I am so sleepy that I can't even answer to that hint of his... I am snoozing, I am at Jungkook's office door waiting for that spontaneous meeting to be put an end, seriously.

-"He must have kissed you really harsh you are still so dumb"

-"Tae, don't you have to work today? Go away for once "

He is waisting my patience.

-"I have to keep an eye on you, you look so lost in your thought that I am afraid someone could steal you"

-"Ah ah so funny, go away before I kill you"

-"Ok ok, I have to go now but this conversation ain't done yet"

Whatever... At last I feel peace...

-"Excuse me, Mr Woon, I need your help over here"

Can anyone here do their own chores?

I was about to answer aggressively but it was Ms Yoole so I lowered my head and bowed at her.

-"Good morning Madame, of course, what can I do for you? "

-"Come with me"

What happened? I am curious....

She took me out of the castle, to the yard... But I have never been to this part of the yard before...

-"This place is beautiful"

I was astonished.

-"I know, this is my favorite place in the palace, only a few people know about its existence, I used to visit it when I was a kid, now I am here again admiring its beauty "

I guess she must have wonderful memories of her past.... Lucky girl...

In the middle of the beautiful landscape were some paint brushes, canvas and palette.... Was she painting?

-"What are those for? "

I asked her.

-"This is exactly what I brought you here for, I was told you are an artist, your paintings are admired by our King, and I wanted to ask you if I could have the honor to have one of your paintings "

Really? Woon must have been really famous in this palace... I am good at painting too though...

-"Of course, whatever you please madame "

I got a sit in front of the canvas and slouched, this is my favorite position to paint.

I carefully chose the colors and the correct brush, I first placed the jar of water near me and then picture in my head the best view of the landscape in front of my eyes.

I get really cross when people interrupt me while painting so I never pay attention when someone talks to me when I am busy.

This takes dedication and time, I don't think I will be done in a while.

***

-"I am tired"

I sighed after completing the hard job.