12

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

Author's POV

Today is a boring day, the King is sitting in his throne giving some orders, Y/n stood next to him and Tae is in his other side.

-"My King, There is something important I have to tell you " a man said

-"what is it? " asked Jungkook

-"Someone's found her, she is finally here "

-"What do you mean? " Jungkook asked confused.

-"the girl you've been looking for, your heroin, she is here "

When he said that Jungkook stood up in a hurry.

"What?? That is not possible, there must be something wrong " Y/n's heart stopped for a moment, her mind couldn't stop thinking of what she just heard.

-"Then let her in " Jungkook commanded, sitting again. He looked anxious.

Tae looked at Y/n with a confused face.

When the doors were opened a beautiful girl showed up, her hair looked exactly as the wig y/n wore that day, white skin, and a delicious smell, her eyes were almost like y/n's. She just looked perfect.

"This can't be happening " y/n was feeling like her world was going doing.

-"My King this is the girl you are looking for, her name is Bella "

The King was smiling for the first time, he stood up, and got closer to her, but the moment he looked at her eyes he felt as if something was missed on them, he wasn't really sure, in fact he felt confused.

Jungkook went back to his throne and sat again.

-"Well since you are my heroin, tell me where that man tried to stab me? " Jungkook was doubting, but her answered made him think twice.

-"In your shoulder " she responded firmly.

-"I see you are correct, I am really greatful with the person who saved me , I will give you anything in reward, just ask for it "

-"I want you " the girl said

-"Pardon? "

-"I want you my King, I want you to marry me " The King couldn't believe his ears.

-"Listen, I don't think you are the girl I am looking for, You first have to prove it to me, I will give you 5 days to prove me that you are my heroin, you'll be given a room in my palace, if I discover you lied to me, That could be bad for you " Those were his words before leaving to his office.

-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

Y/N's POV

When he said that to the girl it calmed me down, I thought I could pass out at any moment, my blood was already boiling when I saw that girl, she is a traitor, but... So am I, I have lied to him,.... After what he said to her I got afraid of him knowing about me, about the truth, he could kill me or even worst, he could kill my family.

I am in the kitchen right now.

-"Oh Hello Mr Woon, how can I help you? " asked the cook.

-"I wanted to prepare something for the King, he is busy right now, and since I am bored I said why not going to the kitchen?, could you please let me cook something? "

-"Ok Mr Woon, I can't say no to you, go ahead, I have some things to do now, so use that part of the kitchen "

I made Jungkook's favorite food using the spices I brought from my house.

....

I served his food in the dining room, I was waiting for him.

When I saw him entering the room my eyes couldn't stop looking at him. He is so attractive.

-" Make a space in my schedule for a meeting this afternoon "

-"Ok sir "

The moment he took the first spoon of food my hands began trembling. I saw his eyes shining.

-"This tastes... It's more... I.. I like it "

-"Really!!!..... I... I mean that's good "

-" The flavor is familiar, the cook did a good job, tell him I like it "

Yeah... The cook.

-"Sure"

-"What's now in my schedule "

-"You have some paintings to do now " I told him.

....
While he was painting I saw him trying to paint a bird, but he didn't know how to draw his beak.

-"Do you want me to help you? " I suggested him.

-"You know how to paint? " I nodded

He gave me some space beside him.

-"See? It is easy, now you try "

I gave him another paper, and he tried again, but couldn't do it well.

-"Do it again and I'll learn it? " I smiled when I heard him.

-"Here let's do something " I gave him the paintbrush and I took his hand in mind.

Feeling this skin on mine gave me goosebumps. When I looked down I noticed him looking at my eyes.

-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

Jungkook's POV

This is weird, his skin is so soft and his hands are so delicate. I looked up to ask him what cream he uses, but the moment I saw his eyes, I felt like deja vu. Those brown eyes remind me of... Shut up brain, that's impossible.

I freed my hand from his hold and got out of there.

"I have a headache, I need to rest, I am gonna go crazy " I thought

When I was about to enter my room I saw that woman again.

-"Hello my King, would you like going for a walk with me this afternoon? "

-"I am busy this afternoon " I was about to close the door but she stopped me.

-"Then why don't you make a time for me?"

-"Talk to my personal assistant, he is in charged of those things " I closed the door in her face, I don't like it when girls are flirting like that.

-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

Author's POV

Y/n is confused, she can't understand why he did that.

"Did I do something wrong?, Is he angry with me " she was debating in her head when someone disturbed her small discussion.

-"Hey, you must be the King's personal assistant, go and make some time for me and him to be together, hurry up, I am busy"

-"Pardon? "

-"Are you deaf? Make time in his schedule" this girl is irritating.

-"It's impossible, he is busy these days " y/n said angry at her

-"Is everyone stupid in this place? Make time, it's an order "

-"Who are you to tell me what to do? "

Bella got closer to y/n and said.

-"I am your future queen "

-"But you are still nobody, the king is the only one who can give me orders, and now if you excuse me I have things to do, have a good day miss" y/n bowed to her and left the place.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~