59

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"Affectionate, agreeable, alluring, always there for you"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

               In the previous chapter

-"Let's take different ways now "

-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

Author's POV

(Please listen to 'Bad liar' by Imagine Dragon)

The courtroom was illuminated with a red hue, the royal court is in session, the ministers are wailed in fear for what's about to happen.

The King is at the very end of the big saloon sitting in his throne.

The royal saloon features soaring stone archways and majestic stained-glass windows.

A marble long table is in display followed by two bodies standing besides it.

Everything comes to an end and today is going to be signed the breaking off of what's been keeping many women in desolation.

Yoole took the writing pen in hand about to sign the papers but stop for some seconds and lifted her gaze to look at Woon, and before giving the final signature decided to make Y/n's life more miserable.

-"Your majesty, I have a last petition, it's a little one"

The King nodded and asked her to proceed.

-"I want Woon... to work for from now on....only for me"

Tae was pouring some more wine for the King but had to stop because of the mentioned words, he looked at Jungkook waiting for a 'no'..... But I guess life is not ready for that type of answers.

-"May your wish be a command"

Yoole smiled at Woon which respiration stopped, but nothing surprised her anymore, 'Let's live our own lives' were the words that covered her wounds, everything is over now.

Finally claps were heard, new rules, the old ones were burned in memories. The day of the ball, the King will announce in front of all the Kingdoms that his castle is a again a place for children to run and songs to be sung, but why can't he just announce it now? Why is he gonna wait?

***

-"Ahhh finally!!! This was easier than I thought!!! I am getting what's mine step by step, power, victory, and.... he will soon be mine... "

Yoole screamed when a knock was heard from the door.

-"Look who we got here, Mr Woon or should I say.... my little b*tch, come in come in, this room needs the aura of a loser as well"

Woon took in the bottle of wine she ordered for.

-"Here is your drink"

She whispered in grief and turned around to leave Yoole's bedroom.

-"Wait, where do you think you are going? Serve it for me, there are a lot of things I need to make sure as your new owner"

Yoole said as if Y/n were a dog. She gave her a cup with the wine.

-"First of all, don't dare call me by my name, I am superior, know what your position is. Secondly, you will do everything I will order with no buts. If you disobey me, I won't forgive you"

Yoole got up and poured the wine in the fireplace and walked to Y/n.

-"Serve wine again but this time I will laugh at you, it's hilarious seeing your poor self obeying someone like me"

Y/n only rolled her eyes and did as she was told, how long will she have to bare with that?

Y/n gave Yoole the cup and stood still, not even looking at her, she kept her eyes on the floor.

-"Miserable, repugnant, dumb, thinking a person like you would get so high, a maggot that only knows how to interfere in others lives, I swear that when I reach the top of this mountain I will send you and your family where you all deserve...... To grave"

Error.... Wrong decision... Yoole's words were out of control and so was Y/n, she couldn't contain herself and.... slapped Yoole's face.

The cup of wine fell to the floor. Yoole touched her cheek with her hand not believing what just happened.

-"Y-you... Y-you... You just.... "

-"Punch my body, make me bleed, but keep one thing on mind, never dare talk about my family, wash your dirty mouth before mentioning their name"

-"Are you crazy... "

Yoole screamed while lifting her hand about to hit Y/n's face but Jin opened the door at that exact moment.

-"Madam, the King is waiting for you and Woon in his office"

***The day before the ball***

Y/n's POV

-"These dresses are ugly, is this the best you can offer me?"

Yoole is choosing her dress for the ball, a strong feeling  strolled in my heart, happiness is just an illusion, a momentary dream.

-"Are you thinking of staying there all day long? Go and organize all the dresses so that I can observe them properly"

That's what I am, a miserable slave, I was born to receive orders and to love without being loved.

-"Madame, these are all the dresses the King bought for you, we already showed you what we got"

A maid was begging for her comprehension.

In the other hand, I was focused on the murky fabric of these delicate dresses, the ones I dreamt of when I was a child, alawys imaging that I would walk aisles wearing a white one while he will be at the end waiting for my hand, but princes only exist in fairytales.

I was focused on my thoughts when I was a beautiful green dress with pears all around it, it was gorgeous. I kept so much time staring at it that didn't realize that someone was calling my name.

-"Are you deaf? What the hell are you..."

Yoole scolded me but stopped when her eyes saw what I was looking at.

-"It's perfect, absolutely gorgeous, this is the one"

She looked at me who was still drooling at the piece of art.

-"Enjoy the view, you will never wear anything like this, beggar"

***

I am tired, I went to drink some water before going to bed.

-"Mr Woon, the King wants to talk with you"

A servant said, what does he have to tell me now? I hope something to ease my heart.

I walked to his office. When I entered I saw Jin standing in a corner looking at the floor with sad eyes, what's the matter?

-"Your majesty, you called me, what can I do for you"

I bowed and whispered not daring to look at his eyes.

I only the shadow of a person coming closer to me and conclude with what I got left in my chest.

-"Pick up you things and go home...

Your time here is over"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~