53

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"I love you. You annoy me more than anyone else I know. But I love you. And I want to spend every irritating moment of this life with you"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/n's POV

I've avoiding Yoole all day long, I don't wanna go to the lake with her after last night, what if she still remembers?, or what if she discovers about me? Jungkook looks so calm and confident, he doesn't seem so give importance to my worries.

-"Get out of my way, I need to finish this before noon "

-"Tae? "

The guy was carrying some tangerines in a bucket. What is he doing?

-"Oh, Y/n, it's you, I thought it was someone else"

-"What are you supposed to do with all that fruit? "

He blew a fuse and hurled a 'shut up' out of his mouth.

-"Talk lower, not everyone has to know of my business, I will tell you later, I have job to do now"

As he got in the kitchen a hand pounded softly on my shoulders.

-"Y/n, Ms Yoole wants to talk with you, she is in her chamber"

(Please listen to 'Dangerous woman' by Ariana Grande)

I turned around and it was Jin. I can't run away anymore. This is a casualty-killer moment. I got a hundred motives to be thrust million miles away from here right now, but I kept on stepping towards the bloodcurdling fate that was awaiting me in that room. So dramatic.

I drag myself in as the chandelier on the ceiling was telling me to run away from that nightmarish shivering.

-"Oh Woon, you came, you are sight for sore eyes, I looked for you this morning but it seems you got better things to do, no problem"

That didn't sound too honest for me, she spoke ironically.

I feel like a quarrel kid, her aura around me got me feeling small and insignificant, creeping as a bug. This is the feeling of being snuggled and curled up.

-"Jin said you needed to talk with me, what is it about? "

I asked while shrugging. I saw her smile at my question. She took a small cup from her bedside table and sat besides the fireplace.

-"Come here, I don't bite"

Sweetly as always, she tapped the space besides her and I shared it with her.

-"You see, my parents always taught me the importance of gratitude and thankfulness, my life hasn't been easy Woon, I've been through a lot, my mom abounded me at the age of 10, I was left homeless before my relatives' inn, not the best place to raise a child, I have suffered from starvation, cold hopeless nights waiting for my mom to come take me with her"

She stopped for a moment as I saw a tear rolling down her pink cheek.

-"I am not understanding.... "

-"Shhh, don't say a word, just listen to me"

She made me shut my mouth and went on talking, but as her words touched my listening senses, all those days were recalling in my head again, it was as if she was telling me my life, as if I was listening to my own story from someone else's mouth, I got so immerse in her talk that I didn't notice that my face was already wet with those salty drops of sadness.