50

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"Love isn't easy. There are no guarantees. But if you're willing to do this with me, then I promise you that I'll hold your hand and see it through all the way to the end with you - because that's what I want. I want something real"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's POV

(Please listen to 'snowman' by Sia)

-"I can't believe I was accepted!!! "

Hoona was on cloud nine after getting hired in a market, she will be working for one the most expensive companies in the kingdome, she will be selling luxurious grown and dresses.

She was examining the door while receiving the keys conscientiously. After some instructions the old man left and she began with her job.

She was feeling exuberant.

***

The day was quiet, only a few people stepped in the expensive place, many of whome only were looking around.

She is a polite and professional girl who never loses her composition.

She looked at each dress with convivial eyes, but she has to be cordial and hold her wishes.

-"Don't look at them, don't look at them"

Her mind: try one.
She: don't say nonsense.
Her mind: it will be just a second.
She: if I say no, it means no.

(Some minutes later)

-"OMG!!! It was made to be mine!!!! "

Hoona screamed while looking at her reflection in the mirror, she tried a beautiful white dress. It perfectly matched with her white skin and black hair.

-"This is a dream, I don't think I will ever be able to afford one like this"

She is daydreaming, but never say never.

As she danced admiring the beautiful clothes, someone got in the store without her notice.

-"What are you doing?"

She startled at the known man.

-"Oh sr I... "

-"Who told you I pay you for slacking off? "

Her boss screamed imposing of fuss at her.

-"I... I... "

-"You know what I do with girls like you? I could just.. "

He was about offend her but someone had to stop him.

-"What will you do? Tell me I am curious"

The man furiously looked at the man behind him.

-"Who the hell are....?.. Omo!!! Our majesty's general !!! It-it is a honor to have you here but I am just firing her for slacking during job time"

The man felt small before the soldier's presence.

-"I don't like it when men scream at women, apologize with her"

-"M-my g-general I can't do that, she deserves to be punished"

The man stuttered.

-"Then if a man is eager to punish a woman for just trying a dress then it doesn't matter if another man punishes the man for disrespecting that woman"

The soldier said while holding the handle of his sword and showing it to the man.

The man golped drily. The heroe is now the rogue, that man is feeling guilty for doing such a thing in front of the general, he didn't expect him to react like that.