21

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

Jungkook's POV

I felt something behind the rock, I saw an arm, really white complexion.

-"Who is there? "

I asked of course I am gonna give that person a cold shoulder as always.

There was no response.

-"I said who is there? If you don't show up I will stick the blade of my sword in your neck "

Really? That's a falsehood, I don't get my sword with me right now.

I am sure that person is not going to spread the word about their name so I trickery rounded the rock but threw a stone to the other side and made it crackle against a branch in the rock so they would think I am going that way.

I walked slowly till someone ran into me, their back against my bare chest. He jumped when I grabbed his waist preventing him to go away from me.

But that's when I noticed his back and hair..... And..... It's not a him but a her.

-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

Y/n's POV

I felt noise from my right so I walked in opposite direction, till I felt my back against something hard and two large hands involved my waist..... My bare waist.

-"What's a woman doing here? Who are you? "

I was about to scream but covered my mouth with my hands, Is he a fool? Woon is the only 'woman' here, can't he realize that?.

But if he doesn't realize then I won't tell him.

I hit his arms and struggled with him but his muscles are f*cking strong. Guess nobody can dare with him.

I hit his feet.... But he managed to turn me around and grab my wrist. Thankfully the water was covering my body.

I saw how big he opened his eyes... I think he recognizes me now.

-"Y-you?!! W-what are you doing here? H-how.. " he stuttered, I had never seen him stutter. Is he nervous?

-"I own you no explanation, now let me go"

I said trying to get freedom from his grip.

He became aware of the pain in my wrist and let go of my hand, I immediately covered my chest with my arms.

I saw him looking at every inch of my face, what's his problem?.

-"Are you done scanning me? If you excuse me I need to get out of the water now, so please... "

I indicated him with signals to cover his eyes or turned around for me to get out of the water, but he didn't get it.

-"Don't you realize it? "

I said furious.

-"What? That I need to cover my eyes for you to feel comfortable? I won't, that's not my issue "

What?

-"Pardon me? I need to go back to the camp it's getting dark"

-"Then stay in the water forever, Now shut up I need to relax"

He said relaxing his muscles in the water.

I know he is my King and I should respect him but he is getting to nerves.

-"Jerk"

I whispered..... But ops... He heard me.

-"What did you say? "