34

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

" I used to try to stop thinking about you, but now my mind embraces you like you’re exactly what I need to survive this life"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's POV

Jungkook has decided to let her go, he can't afford to go through the same pain of losing someone twice, he is afraid to love and lose again. He just needs to close his heart as he has been doing all this time. But it's impossible when she keeps on coming to him.

She needs someone to help her, and who other than the King, the one who gets the power, he was in his office as always and she took the courage to talk to him even if that's the last thing she does in her life.

-"Jungkook? Can we talk for a moment?"

She asked him as if he had told her nothing the night before. He acted as if he didn't hear her.

-"Jungkook, I am talking with you"

-"Didn't you remember the rules? get out of here I didn't call you"

-"I won't, we have to talk"

She is eager to talk to him that way.

-"We don't have anything to talk about, shut and go before I forget you are a woman"

-"I won't go anywhere before you listen to me... "

He got up furiously and took her arm.

He opened the door to kick her out of there but she held the knob tightly.

-"Please Jungkook, just listen to me, you can't treat me that way"

She is begging, biggest mistake, never beg a man, they think they get the power and always manage to make your heart miserable.

-"F*ck off from my life"

He said and threw her to the floor out of his office, he thought he was throwing her body but in fact.... it was her heart the one he was throwing away as trash.

-"He... He just... "

-"Mr Woon? "

Mr Lee was astonished to see Woon there, he helped her on her feet.

-"What happened? Are you crying? "

Some tears were rolling down her delicate cheek, she was trying trying to fake a smile but it was useless.

-"Come with me, let's go to the kitchen to drink some water"

***

-"Do you feel better? "

Y/n nodded. She was drinking water when someone called Mr Lee from outside the kitchen.

-"Mr Woon I will be back in a minute, it won't take so much time"

She felt relieved she could have some time to think, at least nobody was gonna bother or hurt her there.

-"Are you doing well? "

A chilling voice said behind her, she was about to turn around but a cold hand cover her mouth.

-"Don't dare to move, listen carefully, you are on my hands now, nobody can help you, let's make this easy and without violence, come to the fourth floor tonight at mid night, if you don't show up there I will use methods you won't like, remember your secret is safe with me, and don't think telling anyone about this"

Before Mr Lee could enter the kitchen that person got out of there, she was in a trance of horror and fear, she couldn't even see his face.

her legs feel weak... What should she do now?

***

-"Y/n, hurry up, I need to go to work tonight"

Tae shouted at Y/n who was taking a shower.

She was getting dressed while talking to Tae.

-"What do you mean you are working tonight? "

That could ruin Y/n's plan of going out in the middle of the night, she wants to do things by her own.

-"It seems someone broke in the castle and Jungkook ask all the guards , guard during the night time, by the way, don't get out of here, it could be dangerous to be alone out there"

-"Ok... "

While Tae was talking to Y/n he opened one of the drawers to get his comb but saw something else in there.

-"What is this? A letter? "

He opened it to read it but noticed that Y/n was getting out of the bathroom and hid it on his pocket.

-"What are you doing? " she asked him.

-"I-I... I am going now, It's late akready, sleep tight, you have work tomorrow"

He kissed her forehead and went to work.

-"I thought he was gonna take a shower... Never mind.. "

***

-"It's almost mid night and I haven't prepared a plan yet, I guess I will just have to take something to protect myself"

She took a knife and placed under her clothes in case she needs to use, her mind is so innocent that she doesn't image what that man can do to her...

She got out of the dorm and took a deep breath.

She walked through the dark halls till the big saloon and then go uo the stairs, but someone saw her there.

-"Woon? What are you doing here at this hour? "

Jimin stopped her holding her arm.

-"Jimin... I am just... I am going to drink water"

-"But the Kitchen is in that direction "

She was running out of excuses.

-"Then I am.... Jimin just let me go I need to go somewhere "

-"I can't let you go anywhere by your own, it's too dangerous the recent situation in the castle, go back to your dorm, you don't even get a sword to protect yourself "

-"Ok, just let go of my arm, I will go back on my own"

She lied to him, the moment Jimin turned around she ran up the stairs.

-"What the?!!! Woon?!! "

Jimin was gonna go after him but someone else showed up in the room.

-"Jimin!! Where is Woon? I heard you scream his name, I went to the dorm and he wasn't there"

Tae asked him desperately.

-"I think he went in that direction"

Tae didn't wait another second and went behind her.... After reading that letter he realized what was going on.

-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

Y/n's POV

I need to get there no matter what, nobody can stop me now.

I went through some corridors till I saw a light. I was in the third floor, there is nobod here. Everyone must be focused guarding the castle.

I was going up more stairs but someone held my hand.

-"Caught you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi my loves 😘 I hope you enjoy reading this chapter, I really need your comments about my story, I need your support and thoughts about the plot, maybe you don't like it or Idk... I need to know if you are feeling comfortable with my story, so please leave your comments here, I love reading them

😍😘